Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
another small unworking update, shame one of the best games is so dumb slow updating with low repeatable scense

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I found this game fantastic in the beginning, but now i just irritates me that there is no 'help' if you seem to be in a round cirkel.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I just downloaded the newest version to try it out and even though I changed it to English in the options screen it is still in Russian. I will check to see if you post a fix else I will maybe check back in 6 months or so for a better version.
version .95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I just downloaded the newest version to try it out and even though I changed it to English in the options screen it is still in Russian. I will check to see if you post a fix else I will maybe check back in 6 months or so for a better version.
version .95
That is strange, I had no problems with this version, also it startet right up in English

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I've just replayed it after a few years and it's garbage. The amount of grind is retarded, the story is not about MC, but about some random bullshit side characters that no one gives a shit about (you might give a damn about 2-3 characters, not 50).
To unlock anal scenes you have to do 29 days of training, manually navigating through menus for every single one of them, doing camgirl streams requires a month of work renovating a studio for it, then all you can do is tease twice a week, it takes around 12 weeks to fully unlock all 6 or so scenes or 84 days. And don't even start me on the rehersals.

If you are not cheating all the way, every single day is cooking, working, taking care of MC basic needs, navigating between locations etc.
Making a song requires 10 inspirations you get in random locations, 10 times for 10 songs, then there are rehersals, trainings etc.

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
There was a routine of actions to keep her excited without using cards can someone remember me what was it?

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes