Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Not fully as I mentioned previously for images shows of Barbara playing with Alex under the table during breakfast/dinner in images folder however I've never got that to trigger.
For Events it is true.
For small random events on the side like the one you mentioned it is not.
There are quite a few like this.

Most of these small random events either have no or no clear trigger aside from ... well being random.
Some happen after certain main quest stages like after the radio interview Alex being approached by a fan wanting an autograph.
Others have a chance to trigger when you visit the appropriate location like the naked girl on the balcony one day, the naked husband on the balcony the following day, both of them having sex on the balcony the day after that ...
Location for that one ... or three if that's how you look at it is the bus stop in pearl beach btw.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Hey does anyone know who the music store selesman for the main quest is? I'm a bit stuck there
Ash.
The girl that you surrendered your poster for.
She is in the cafe at some mornings, sadly with no fixed schedule.

Just go work there a few days and you are sure to see her.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Where can i find a room for a webcam studio and who i suppose to ask a question
You can't find a webcam studio, you need to build it.
The location for that is the basement.
After clearing it out, upgrading it a couple of times (relatively expensive) you'll get the quest to "find a use for the second room".
That will be the webcam studio.
The one you need to ask for equipment is Valeries ex-BF and you have the need for a webcam studio from Barbaras questline.
Meaning you have to advance all three questlines to their appropriate level, phone the guy and then pay for the equipment.

Reactions: mamonths

andrzejkuba

Jul 5, 2022
You can't find a webcam studio, you need to build it.
The location for that is the basement.
After clearing it out, upgrading it a couple of times (relatively expensive) you'll get the quest to "find a use for the second room".
That will be the webcam studio.
The one you need to ask for equipment is Valeries ex-BF and you have the need for a webcam studio from Barbaras questline.
Meaning you have to advance all three questlines to their appropriate level, phone the guy and then pay for the equipment.
But where can i find a basement

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
I wish there was a non-sandboxed version. I just find them repetitive, not fun at all. Having to worry about stats, date and times etc, reminds me of The Sims. I just want to enjoy the story, characters, and pick some choices while doing so.

If this ever gets remade to a VN-RenPy game, I'll be there.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Has anyone heard anything on the next update? It's been since October on the last.

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
Just an FYI, did you know that Kian offer's Alex a ride home after the second concert,. I am going to restart another game from the beginning to see this path ;) I've played through 6 times already and I just saw this path, witch means no Ruby dates until after the second concert :)

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
The 0.95 release will be here in few days. No great improvments, the main story seems forgotten, alas.
Yeah.
Pretty much ...

Basically all that is added in this update are three events with two of them on the bigger side.
A few improvements to older events are present as well but from my perspective nothing to write home about.
I guess a few bugs are fixed on top, but I'm not certain about that.

In all honesty the time between updates has increased and the amount of new content in the updates has decreased.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes