raditanime

Jul 21, 2019
Yes.
With time.

Both of them have no outright trigger and can happen at any time they are unlocked.
I already played from the last update and this update and i lost count how many weeks i played in the game, but event with jesus still doesn't appear, do you remember when or where that event trigger? Someone in this forum said we must come home around 13.00-14.00 and valerie will give you a package, i tried it and still didn't happen

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I already played from the last update and this update and i lost count how many weeks i played in the game, but event with jesus still doesn't appear, do you remember when or where that event trigger? Someone in this forum said we must come home around 13.00-14.00 and valerie will give you a package, i tried it and still didn't happen
"At home" is correct.
Directly in the foyer.
I'm not 100% sure about the time, though.
But 13-14 seems reasonable.

This event firing has a chance to trigger, it is not a guaranteed triggering event.

Reactions: Chevy2ss

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
It is relatively early on.
IIRC it is the first breakfast including Valerie after Alex discovered her side hustle.
Or was it after the "Barbara walked in on showering/bathing Alex in the bathroom"?
That one drives the obviously ... very confident Barbara into overdrive and she comes extremely close to fingering Alex to orgasm with her daughter at the table ...
Either way definitely gotta start over from beginning to getting all quests done eventhough I was attempting to get Alex to do lesbian route (which the dev seems to have an issue with branching paths on game)

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
It is relatively early on.
IIRC it is the first breakfast including Valerie after Alex discovered her side hustle.
Or was it after the "Barbara walked in on showering/bathing Alex in the bathroom"?
That one drives the obviously ... very confident Barbara into overdrive and she comes extremely close to fingering Alex to orgasm with her daughter at the table ...
Uh I know that there's a part where alex can walk in on barbara showering I didn't know there was the opposite..Whose side hustle...Valerie's or Barbara's?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Uh I know that there's a part where alex can walk in on barbara showering I didn't know there was the opposite..Whose side hustle...Valerie's or Barbara's?
IIRC she can with a very short event.
If I'm not mistaken only an additional line of text and no picture.

Or I'm mixing it up with another game, but I'd doubt it.

And I was referring to Barbaras ... main job.
Valerie has no side hustle.
At least none is known yet.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
IIRC she can with a very short event.
If I'm not mistaken only an additional line of text and no picture.

Or I'm mixing it up with another game, but I'd doubt it.

And I was referring to Barbaras ... main job.
Valerie has no side hustle.
At least none is known yet.
Ah so it's gotta be Alex that gets walked in on with the line of text no picture and to then do the same for Barbara with Alex walking in on her and then Alex to see Barbara doing camming in her room?? I believe I did all of that attended breakfast and the under table play still didn't happen.

Alex need help

Mar 6, 2022
Hi
Do you guys know "put up suitcase in the metro in the center" this?
Victora's quest
And also this one
Screenshot_2022-12-01-23-16-24-907_com.estrada777.brightpast.jpg
Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Yes hi, can anyone tell me, is there like a guide for this game? Cause there are SO many scenes I have never actually seen that I have no idea how to get too. Like for example the one where that gang guy kidnaps Alex, I got that scene once, but for the life of me since then I haven't been able to remember what choices I made to get me it.

Reactions: Yves69

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Yes hi, can anyone tell me, is there like a guide for this game? Cause there are SO many scenes I have never actually seen that I have no idea how to get too. Like for example the one where that gang guy kidnaps Alex, I got that scene once, but for the life of me since then I haven't been able to remember what choices I made to get me it.
There was a guide but it's very outdated and the person that was doing it kind of did decent for it but in the end was a bit of a mess.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
It's easy! Start over. This time the DEV simplified the task. I played from the beginning to the last update for an hour and a half. The step-by-step guide is inside, and it works. Good job! But I want incest. There are prerequisites, but there is no development in this direction. I would say at least I dislike smoking girls. To me, they're all walking ashtrays. It's better for me to lick their pussies, than to kiss their smelly mouths. Cause I'm fond of the natural scent.)

There was a guide but it's very outdated and the person that was doing it kind of did decent for it but in the end was a bit of a mess.
There is no need for a guide. it's inside !

Last edited:
Reactions: afterlights

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
There generally is no need for a guide as the person above me said.
Reason is every event in the game as soon as it is available is written with a general hint as to where it can be triggered (mostly clear) in the profile for each character, and thus the quest log as that basically is only a copy of those lines.

You can't even lock yourself out of events with adverse decisions aside from Lettys Quest where you have to have fucked snake, as denying him will cause him to leave the city.
The game is pretty linear.

A few events are not that obvious and the player has to think, guess or ask.
But for the most part it is clear.

That event in question has the hint to walk around near the house after dark.
If the event is available.

Hunter1Legend

Dec 31, 2021
I can't find this problem anywhere, can someone help? I Talked to Michael after the band assembled and i get told to write 3 songs. I had 3 written before when i didn't know what it meant and now after the line "I wrote enough songs. I should go back to michael" The Game can't continue. Can't continue to next line, change location, get in any menu or skip text and loading older save ends with the same thing. I can only reverse one line where it says new location unlocked and go to the main menu. Is there a way to get this fixed. I wrote those songs close to the beginning and don't want to redo the whole game. Thx in advance

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I can't find this problem anywhere, can someone help? I Talked to Michael after the band assembled and i get told to write 3 songs. I had 3 written before when i didn't know what it meant and now after the line "I wrote enough songs. I should go back to michael" The Game can't continue. Can't continue to next line, change location, get in any menu or skip text and loading older save ends with the same thing. I can only reverse one line where it says new location unlocked and go to the main menu. Is there a way to get this fixed. I wrote those songs close to the beginning and don't want to redo the whole game. Thx in advance
Does a Traceback.txt show up ?
Edit: did you try to name the songs in the game via celphone ?

Hunter1Legend

Dec 31, 2021
Or maby there is a way to delete songs. Cuz i think the issue is i finish a dialog to get 3 songs and go back to michael and start a new event with michael since i'm already there and the game doesn't know how to flow those together. If I don't have 3 songs, I need to go somewhere else and can split these scenes.

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
That event in question has the hint to walk around near the house after dark.
If the event is available.
I've never seen the event available, and I've been playing for days this time. Are there other events from other characters I have to complete first to make it show up? Or ones I shouldn't complete first? Cause Ryder's box always just says Wait. Well, maybe not wait, whatever it says when you have to wait for a quest to show up.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I've never seen the event available, and I've been playing for days this time. Are there other events from other characters I have to complete first to make it show up? Or ones I shouldn't complete first? Cause Ryder's box always just says Wait. Well, maybe not wait, whatever it says when you have to wait for a quest to show up.
The "Ryder kidnaps, drugs and rapes Alex" event to my knowledge has no concrete trigger besides time.
I think this event can happen roughly a week or two after the rescue of jill.
Maybe it isn't tied to the rescue and happens 3+ weeks after ryder and his cronies get evicted from the factory, though.

This game has no "locked out quests" aside from the letty one if you don't fuck snake.
The game is more or less linear.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
It's easy! Start over. This time the DEV simplified the task. I played from the beginning to the last update for an hour and a half. The step-by-step guide is inside, and it works. Good job! But I want incest. There are prerequisites, but there is no development in this direction. I would say at least I dislike smoking girls. To me, they're all walking ashtrays. It's better for me to lick their pussies, than to kiss their smelly mouths. Cause I'm fond of the natural scent.)

There is no need for a guide. it's inside !
Not fully as I mentioned previously for images shows of Barbara playing with Alex under the table during breakfast/dinner in images folder however I've never got that to trigger.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes