eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Just finished this version... played the whole way through. Loved it. Two suggestions:

(1) Jesus event (last). I was waiting for the last concert when the Jesus event kicked in without warning. Nice idea, hope that continues, but please alter timing of events, as the final concert kicked in immediately after.

(2) After concert party; loved the idea of Owl giving drugs {and wearing Alice's top was a great idea) but then I found the rest disappointing. I think it would be a great opportunity to make more explicit scenes and inject a choice of awkward situations (like either slut or sub).

Thanks!

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021
Just finished this version... played the whole way through. Loved it. Two suggestions:

(1) Jesus event (last). I was waiting for the last concert when the Jesus event kicked in without warning. Nice idea, hope that continues, but please alter timing of events, as the final concert kicked in immediately after.

(2) After concert party; loved the idea of Owl giving drugs {and wearing Alice's top was a great idea) but then I found the rest disappointing. I think it would be a great opportunity to make more explicit scenes and inject a choice of awkward situations (like either slut or sub).

Thanks!
As for point 2 there is a way to rectify this. I've already said this somewhere:

I'd really love if Alex later discovered there is a video made during party. As the party is done now, you don't really know what happened and with whom. It would be cool to see Alex react to video of what actually happened (e.g. things she wouldn't normally do) and to deal with a possibility of leak (she starts being known, would sex tape be good or bad?).

sdliddo

Jul 27, 2019
Any idea on how to finish the FIND A SELLER FOR LETTY'S STORE quest?
- I was able to trigger SNAKE and got to the point where I end up with a choice of having sex with him or not after getting wet in the rain
- I didn't have sex with him
Now, I have no idea where to find him now.
I'm already at the part where Alex has done her concert and got into the drug and sex celebration.
Also. does anyone know how to get Alex's agility and hit power up past level 17? Every time I visit that temple in Chinatown, it's greyed out.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Any idea on how to finish the FIND A SELLER FOR LETTY'S STORE quest?
- I was able to trigger SNAKE and got to the point where I end up with a choice of having sex with him or not after getting wet in the rain
- I didn't have sex with him
Now, I have no idea where to find him now.
I'm already at the part where Alex has done her concert and got into the drug and sex celebration.
Also. does anyone know how to get Alex's agility and hit power up past level 17? Every time I visit that temple in Chinatown, it's greyed out.
Snake is correct.
You can find him in the Rehearsal room on the way to the red district.
You need to have had sex with him twice (once when "wet" and once after when "dry"), at that point he tells you about his lack of skills.
This one should be the requirement to acquire the Letty Quest but somehow is not.

Agility and hit power are not able to be raised further at a certain point.
There is no content for higher skill levels, hell technically there is hardly any in the game at all i.e. these skills are relatively useless.

And btw. that temple in chinatown is penelopes house.
It only is open on the weekends early morning.

sdliddo

Jul 27, 2019
Snake is correct.
You can find him in the Rehearsal room on the way to the red district.
You need to have had sex with him twice (once when "wet" and once after when "dry"), at that point he tells you about his lack of skills.
This one should be the requirement to acquire the Letty Quest but somehow is not.

Agility and hit power are not able to be raised further at a certain point.
There is no content for higher skill levels, hell technically there is hardly any in the game at all i.e. these skills are relatively useless.

And btw. that temple in chinatown is penelopes house.
It only is open on the weekends early morning.
Ah crap. Need to have sex with the guy. Ugh. I lost the save point for that and its like soooooo long ago. Ah well.. ill just let it go and redo the whole thing the next time later on... say another year or so of updates.

Game is good. Little grindy but its OK.

Just need to have more everyday clothes. Maybe some latex outfits for everyday use. Heh.

Reactions: Wolfje61

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
That's where you find snake.

The rehearsal room is open after 18:00 and I believe until 22:00 or 23:00.
If he is not there for whatever reason, if Alex knows that reason she will tell you.

You need to have advanced the main and a few side quests to build up the courage/need to go in there.
If Alex tells you "I don't need to go there" or something along that line (forgot the exact phrase) that means Alex is not yet ready for it and a few other quests need to be done first.
For the rehearsal room Alex says "I have nothing to do there" which tells me I've done all stuff for that and I go to the rock bar when it's opened which I feel is the "club" location and nothing for Snake showing up at all only him performing on stage with the band.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
For the rehearsal room Alex says "I have nothing to do there" which tells me I've done all stuff for that and I go to the rock bar when it's opened which I feel is the "club" location and nothing for Snake showing up at all only him performing on stage with the band.
Yes and No.
"I have nothing to do there" means she basically sees no reason to.
After the time of her first rehearsal attempt with the Idiot Punks it takes quite a while for Alex to go look there again.
With that you advanced in the main quest a bit, you are still near the beginning.
There is a second time Alex meets snake. Now without the Idiot Punks. And they fuck for the second meeting they have there, at the second fuck i.e. the third meeting Snake tells Alex of his lack of skills which enables Alex to tell him about Lettys Shop.

Don't remember the exact trigger but I'd wager it is somewhere in the main questline. Likely after the second concert or something like that.

For some god forsaken and idiotic reason the player is able to pick up Lettys Quest way before Alex can meet Snake again, albeit that being a prerequisite for actually advancing/finishing the quest.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Yes and No.
"I have nothing to do there" means she basically sees no reason to.
After the time of her first rehearsal attempt with the Idiot Punks it takes quite a while for Alex to go look there again.
With that you advanced in the main quest a bit, you are still near the beginning.
There is a second time Alex meets snake. Now without the Idiot Punks. And they fuck for the second meeting they have there, at the second fuck i.e. the third meeting Snake tells Alex of his lack of skills which enables Alex to tell him about Lettys Shop.

Don't remember the exact trigger but I'd wager it is somewhere in the main questline. Likely after the second concert or something like that.

For some god forsaken and idiotic reason the player is able to pick up Lettys Quest way before Alex can meet Snake again, albeit that being a prerequisite for actually advancing/finishing the quest.
Yeah in terms of the main questline I'm all the way to the 4th concert, got the call from Owl just waiting til the concert date which roughly was when I went to see Letty and got the sidequest. So for my game that's the only available content I have well aside from able to drive with Leo.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah in terms of the main questline I'm all the way to the 4th concert, got the call from Owl just waiting til the concert date which roughly was when I went to see Letty and got the sidequest. So for my game that's the only available content I have well aside from able to drive with Leo.
So ...
By chance have you had the "street performance with snake that ended in the rain" and turned down the kiss, and at the next meeting turned down sex?

If yes, that's it.
Snake has left Jade city if that's the case. His portrait occasionally being shown at the rehearsal room actually is a visual bug.
Alex pussy was the only thing that could have held him there.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
So ...
By chance have you had the "street performance with snake that ended in the rain" and turned down the kiss, and at the next meeting turned down sex?

If yes, that's it.
Snake has left Jade city if that's the case. His portrait occasionally being shown at the rehearsal room actually is a visual bug.
Alex pussy was the only thing that could have held him there.
Ah oops guess I gotta start over from scratch lol. that sucks for the probable Letty with Alex content. Also I don't ever recall from images having Barbara get a hand in Alex's panties during breakfast early in game so even that trigger I'd be reworking to get.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Ah oops guess I gotta start over from scratch lol. that sucks for the probable Letty with Alex content. Also I don't ever recall from images having Barbara get a hand in Alex's panties during breakfast early in game so even that trigger I'd be reworking to get.
It is relatively early on.
IIRC it is the first breakfast including Valerie after Alex discovered her side hustle.
Or was it after the "Barbara walked in on showering/bathing Alex in the bathroom"?
That one drives the obviously ... very confident Barbara into overdrive and she comes extremely close to fingering Alex to orgasm with her daughter at the table ...

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes