Devilman88

Feb 13, 2018
Hmm... Then it is the bit with Barbara that does not move on.. I do have the Quest loop bug with her as well. So that might be the problem?
It keeps getting stuck on the Revealing Outfit part.
About that. The revealing outfit part triggers on its own, you just have to wear it, have bought the mask and get out of your room in the appropriate time frame. Do that several times until it triggers.
About the quest reseting, try not to trigger any interaction with her until you pass that part. Ie not fking her with the strapon nor helping her clean the kitchen.

Reactions: Damndude90

raditanime

Jul 21, 2019
I had the same strange behavior, and followed Brannon 's Tip to brute force the event, "go after 23:hs to Barbara wearing the revealing outfit" and it fixed the Issue with The quest, as well the "wait for Michael 13:00" what i did I went to my room and Changed the homewear, (that was recomended by the dev. a long time ago) each time you got a new version, go to your room and click the closet.
hi, do you know how to trigger Jesus quest?

Reactions: xapican

Damndude90

Oct 7, 2017
About that. The revealing outfit part triggers on its own, you just have to wear it, have bought the mask and get out of your room in the appropriate time frame. Do that several times until it triggers.
About the quest reseting, try not to trigger any interaction with her until you pass that part. Ie not fking her with the strapon nor helping her clean the kitchen.
I shall give it a try then! For it did not trigger as thus far.

Reactions: Devilman88

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Where is red light district?
To the right of your home.

Thing is you do unlock the red light district pretty early, but you unlock the screen leading to that i.e. the way to the red light district in a later main quest.
IIRC it is the one where you got the tip regarding a rocker bar, that unlock the screen. But to actually go there you need to acquire a helper that shoos a couple of thugs.

Devilman88

Feb 13, 2018
To the right of your home.

Thing is you do unlock the red light district pretty early, but you unlock the screen leading to that i.e. the way to the red light district in a later main quest.
IIRC it is the one where you got the tip regarding a rocker bar, that unlock the screen. But to actually go there you need to acquire a helper that shoos a couple of thugs.
And the flashlight!

arioh7

Dec 2, 2017
Can someone help me? For the first date with Ruby I called her when she was playing tennis she told me to go to the city so we could date but she was not anywhere. And now the quest still tells me me call her for a date, but if I am calling her in the wrong time/place the game tells me to call her in the right time/place but what I do it right the call just starts and immediately ends without any dialogue. Did I ruin my playthough with the bug or the game could be salvaged?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
First date iirc is in the old Town, you have to call her when she is neither playing tennis nor working at the reception,
try calling her from your room

RawrKrake

Jun 29, 2020
I have run into a problem. I have a permanent -10 mood debuff due to nausea. I searched in this thread and figured it is due to being pregnant. Problem is I can use the pregnancy test. I tried going to every rest room in the game, no where is it usable. The game even says I should test but I don't know how.

Damndude90

Oct 7, 2017
Sadly enough. This does not seem to work. As I have been trying this for more than a week, ingame. And nothing got triggered. I had passed this thing originally... But then it resetted due to that bug.

Devilman88

Feb 13, 2018
Sadly enough. This does not seem to work. As I have been trying this for more than a week, ingame. And nothing got triggered. I had passed this thing originally... But then it resetted due to that bug.
You're talking bout the revealing outfit part right? Have you made the reseted eventes again? I did them, you need to buy a dildo again.

Reactions: Damndude90

Damndude90

Oct 7, 2017
You're talking bout the revealing outfit part right? Have you made the reseted eventes again? I did them, you need to buy a dildo again.
Yeah I did redo everything (a couple of times now actually). But it seems to be stuck on the revealing outfit part.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes