leg28

Aug 15, 2018
From Change log:
"Now Alex can ask Valerie to change her hair."
How do you do that?

Runnion

Sep 17, 2018
Has anyone opened up "A touching confession?" It says I need to complete it before hanging out with Valerie again.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I have tried this game a few times. I just keep getting bored by the way it plays. I don't mind some grind, but, if it is done like it is here, I begin to lose interest. I wish you luck on this game if the Dev is here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ernst Kurz

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Theres no sex scenes lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You have handjob in the cafe, blowjob black guy basketballcourt, you have videoscene with Barbara, video she was recording, handjobb on the train, blowjob with the barman in the beginning , night with Ash and party with the girls and thats it i think lol :D
There's two MF penetration sex scenes plus a dream penetratio MF sex scene from when losing virginity. Plus multuple FF sex scenes. What drugs are you on lol.

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
I am getting a fatal exception after waking up in the hospital after being attacked by the "maniac"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I am getting a fatal exception after waking up in the hospital after being attacked by the "maniac"
Thx, confirmed. Fixed in version coming today. There is a strange workaround, maybe: Endure the scene by skipping it with Strg/Ctrl. Maybe it works for you too.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes