GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Had to cheat to get that damn second song theme (fucking thief never showed his ugly face, thanks gnadudu for the console command). Now the only achievement open is "Inocent fun", how can hang out with Valerie again?

gawaine1

May 1, 2019
hi all, i have problem with game, with all version, cannot add notes in mobile phone,
same with 25.3 version
how can i write song ? pls help

tmv

May 31, 2017
Hi, I'm looking for all the places to get inspiration for the lyrics. Has someone a list or so?

And there are supposed to be additional writing assignments. How to trigger these?

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
hi all, i have problem with game, with all version, cannot add notes in mobile phone,
same with 25.3 version
how can i write song ? pls help
Hmm, worked great in both versions for me? What's the exact issue, do you get an error message? (If so it would be helpful to provide it)
You could also upload your save so maybe someone could've a look...

Hi, I'm looking for all the places to get inspiration for the lyrics. Has someone a list or so?
According to the code:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: tmv

gawaine1

May 1, 2019
here my error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1838, in <module>
  File "game/SCR.rpy", line 697, in execute
  File "game/SCR.rpy", line 772, in execute
  File "game/SCR.rpy", line 774, in execute
Exception: DynamicImage u'menus/star[song_quality].png': could not find image. (u'menus/star28.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 1838, in script call
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 1838, in script
  File "C:\Users\Bes\Desktop\W10_1703\Bright_Past\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Bes\Desktop\W10_1703\Bright_Past\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1838, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\Bes\Desktop\W10_1703\Bright_Past\renpy\exports.py", line 1335, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Bes\Desktop\W10_1703\Bright_Past\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Bes\Desktop\W10_1703\Bright_Past\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Bes\Desktop\W10_1703\Bright_Past\renpy\display\core.py", line 3049, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Bes\Desktop\W10_1703\Bright_Past\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\Bes\Desktop\W10_1703\Bright_Past\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\Bes\Desktop\W10_1703\Bright_Past\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Bes\Desktop\W10_1703\Bright_Past\renpy\display\core.py", line 3049, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Bes\Desktop\W10_1703\Bright_Past\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Bes\Desktop\W10_1703\Bright_Past\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/SCR.rpy", line 772, in execute
  File "game/SCR.rpy", line 774, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Bes\Desktop\W10_1703\Bright_Past\renpy\sl2\sldisplayables.py", line 427, in sl2add
    d = renpy.easy.displayable(d, scope=scope)
  File "C:\Users\Bes\Desktop\W10_1703\Bright_Past\renpy\easy.py", line 110, in displayable
    return renpy.display.image.DynamicImage(d, scope=scope)
  File "C:\Users\Bes\Desktop\W10_1703\Bright_Past\renpy\display\image.py", line 559, in __init__
    self.find_target(scope)
  File "C:\Users\Bes\Desktop\W10_1703\Bright_Past\renpy\display\image.py", line 634, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'menus/star[song_quality].png': could not find image. (u'menus/star28.png')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Bright Past 0.25.3
Thu Jul 11 02:34:23 2019

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
here my error

<snip>
Did you use cheats or something? The song_quality should never go higher as 5. Activate the console (for instance with unren.bat) and ingame press Shift+O and type in song_quality=5. Maybe this fixes your issue, if not try start a new game and see if it happens at that point...

gawaine1

May 1, 2019
Did you use cheats or something? The song_quality should never go higher as 5. Activate the console (for instance with unren.bat) and ingame press Shift+O and type in song_quality=5. Maybe this fixes your issue, if not try start a new game and see if it happens at that point...
NO, same error ...

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I see reference to the gym bug in this thread but with no real detail. For me I can't make the gym appear after the first visit. I only have Yoga available.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I can't progress this further after the gym girl has given the barista a BJ under the counter. What's been added?
This ends the quest. Now you need to get some wine to get the new Val event . Take two to be sure. Then talk to Val at home in the evening. But you should also have had the first Val event (pizza-guy) before.

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
In quest "Show yourself", after the first show with Barbara, in description, last sentence is "I dont know yet if i want to do it one more time". Is this the endig of the quest?
I read in a walkthrough that Barb has to flirt with her at breakfast after a talkng about a father, but it doesn't happen.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
In quest "Show yourself", after the first show with Barbara, in description, last sentence is "I dont know yet if i want to do it one more time". Is this the endig of the quest?
I read in a walkthrough that Barb has to flirt with her at breakfast after a talkng about a father, but it doesn't happen.
hmmm, diddnt know that... diddnt happen to me either, even i had plenty of breakfast´s...
same thing here... the walkthrough said - "sunday, spend the day with Barbara at the beach"... yeah, Barbara is there, but clicking on her, you get " i´ll come back later" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
making games must be a pain in the ass, listening to all schmucks complaining LOL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
25.3 just popped up.......
bug fixes? anybody know?

Last edited:

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I guess in the school behind the park.

For me the game collapsed a few updates ago. Unclear what to do and how and where to get enough courage points. And as the game progressed and keeps updated with more stuff it becomes more unclear. So for me i really need a WT because im wondering around woth no clue what to do or where to go or even what i've finished completely. That help page or quest page is oo full and unclear.

Reactions: Nattas
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes