xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
this event
Make up you can buy at the store in the street, perfumes you can buy , at the Kiosk (bus stop) cheap, or online more charm bonus, (if you have already computer) also the furniture enables auto make up, also to order onlineshop, going each 2 weeks to the solarium boosts your charm, or sunbathing at the Quarry

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
The main story is always in stand-by... since the update 0.94, nothing new, about 1 year without any progress for the band is a big problem.
I wait for a new room in a house, not to change some furnitures at each update...
Two monthes for nearly nothing.
Kosmos doesn’t seem to know what to do with his story.

Last edited:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
The main story is always in stand-by... since the update 0.94, nothing new, about 1 year without any progress for the band is a big problem.
I wait for a new room in a house, not to change some furnitures at each update...
Two monthes for nearly nothing.
Kosmos doesn’t seem to know what to do with his story.
I have to start a new game, the old version has a buggy game, this version only had a few scenes, so I only add a few files to the game

Reactions: wotano

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Who am I missing in Random Acquaintances and where do I find them?
Maybe Gracia? (second floor hospital)

Ace of Clubs
7 of spade:
between 9am and 8pm on the bottom of the newsstand (busstop)

Jack of spade:
between 6am and 9am on the left side of the beach

10 of Diamond:
In college library (I think currently not reachable, because the teacher job is not available since a few versions for unknown reasons)

Ace of Clubs:
Hidden in the college teacher's room (Same as with 10 of Diamond...)

I made a guide for 0.92 some time ago if you need the exact positions (those 4 didn't change, I checked the code...)

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes