rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
the update before this one got a UI remodeling and that Part got an overhaul too, which is still WIP can't remember ad hoc if there were a workaround posted before.
Thank you for your reply - I really enjoy the read and I stopped after the update where they went to the concert and she got drugged up and for some reason it repeated over and over again and I couldn't pass that spot so I was waiting for an update to hopefully fix it but now I have this problem.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thank you for your reply - I really enjoy the read and I stopped after the update where they went to the concert and she got drugged up and for some reason it repeated over and over again and I couldn't pass that spot so I was waiting for an update to hopefully fix it but now I have this problem.
guess that you'll need a game restart, after the last update all my saves are useless and the only save what I have is at the end of this Update, so way past the Afterparty (there is a lot of content, with Jill, and some other band members)
sorry of not being a great help, there is anyway a lot of content reworked and some are better in my opinion, so maybe you want to start a new,

Reactions: rlduck

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
guess that you'll need a game restart, after the last update all my saves are useless and the only save what I have is at the end of this Update, so way past the Afterparty (there is a lot of content, with Jill, and some other band members)
sorry of not being a great help, there is anyway a lot of content reworked and some are better in my opinion, so maybe you want to start a new,
Thank you - you are a big help and answered a question for me - I will just delete all my saves and start a new game - Its been a long time so it might be fun to go through it again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
So my model quest says to do a shoot with gerard. But Ive already done one, and cant interact with him again. Some how I believe the quest is tied to the model girl. But how do I advance this quest??

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
So my model quest says to do a shoot with gerard. But Ive already done one, and cant interact with him again. Some how I believe the quest is tied to the model girl. But how do I advance this quest??
Go to modeling class and talk to the model (forgot her name) then go back to Gerard studio all mine had no renders but the dialog was their , good luck

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
Well it's nice now game has built in cheat menu, but I hate the needs to be fulfilled part. And there is no cheat for that.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Game really needs an option to skip days.. Right now all I have left is main quest and I have to wait for days or weeks to get to the propper day. Not even the cheat section has a skip day option..
Maybe this could be an idea for the dev??

Bloobyxz

Oct 1, 2023
Did the teacher job get removed? I can't find the start to it, got everything else completed.
And also: I get permanently attacked during nights, even tho I got the weapon and the police (or whatever special unit this is) is there. Shouldn't those attacks stop?

leechangsun

Aug 9, 2017
When I start the game and start talking, too many chat windows appear. Is there any way to get rid of it?
제목 없음1.png

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Someone can tell me how to find a room for Cam Video?
Search the back alley for a key (1st screen where the Litterboxes are) go to the street as if you go to the Redlight district, and look for the door which fits (also the first screen)

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes