battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
How do I get to play the game in English?
I've tried to start on several occasions but it is always in what I assume is Russian.
The renpy console is in English but as soon as I hit new game it is the other language.
I've been interested in this game for a long time but it's always the same.
What am I missing?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
How do I get to play the game in English?
I've tried to start on several occasions but it is always in what I assume is Russian.
The renpy console is in English but as soon as I hit new game it is the other language.
I've been interested in this game for a long time but it's always the same.
What am I missing?
Yes, you are missing something, right on the intro screen, there are 4 flags, select one for your language...

BP.JPG

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
these are my settings. It just seems crazy but it has been the same every time I've tried to play the game over the last year. At first I though it was a mistake on the creators part but now I have no clue 1698191489193.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
these are my settings. It just seems crazy but it has been the same every time I've tried to play the game over the last year. At first I though it was a mistake on the creators part but now I have no clue View attachment 3031663
Then go into you appdata directory, uhide files and folder find the saves, delete everything, delete the game and re-extract and try again, it works for everyone else so dunno.

pipabopa

Jun 24, 2021
If you prefer the classic way to get the game or you are using the version for MAC OS, you can just download the archive:
- Pixeldrain ~310Mb (PC+MAC zip)

Just add all the files to the game folder. Only for version 0.98.6!
!!! In this version, save versions 0.97 and below do not work.
- Pixeldrain ~4.8Gb (PC zip)

- Pixeldrain ~4.8Gb (MAC zip)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BrightPast-0.98.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
can i play this game lesbian only i tried it a long time ago and the game really seemed like i have to have my charactor become a complete whore and thats not my kinda thing is there a way to avoid that?

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes