usurpatore

Jan 2, 2019
my saves are super bugged. i have to purchase the outfit and the mask again, but it doesn't proceed.
i can't eat in the kitchen because it give me error.
i can't open the tool with the information about the character
and many other problem

can someone PLEASE send their last save? I want to continue this game, but I don't want to restart it again :-(

Reactions: ShakspeaR

Klauschop

Sep 11, 2018
my saves are super bugged. i have to purchase the outfit and the mask again, but it doesn't proceed.
and many other problem

can someone PLEASE send their last save? I want to continue this game, but I don't want to restart it again :-(
try using mine

Rogue1432

Apr 22, 2018
It seems I am stuck at "Talk to tanya in paintain class between certain time". Completed all the objectives. I have not seen any scenes between Tanya and alex other than scene with masturbating in ash room. Can anyone tell me, if there are any scenes between alex and tanya?

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
anyone notes that MC getting certain abilities when playing? I mean like this is my 2nd playthrough as I had to start over cause I was trying to trigger my story was before, so .... 1st MC gets a clock rewind up 8hrs at the start, 2nd time MC gets speed read, and I was wandering is it do to the books at the library reading it in a certain combo, or is random at the start of the game, I do know that both time I started with the little prince, I just cant remember which book I read next, oh and I was giving money to the violinist and getting some kind of points on the first playthrough ((in Greek?) I don't know, its all Greek to me)) ...... smiles, I only know English, so when I was giving her a coin it came up with letters unknown to me, and the 2nd time around I was not getting those points, and whats up with that Liberian with a wabbits tail?

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
anyone notes that MC getting certain abilities when playing? I mean like this is my 2nd playthrough as I had to start over cause I was trying to trigger my story was before, so .... 1st MC gets a clock rewind up 8hrs at the start, 2nd time MC gets speed read, and I was wandering is it do to the books at the library reading it in a certain combo, or is random at the start of the game, I do know that both time I started with the little prince, I just cant remember which book I read next, oh and I was giving money to the violinist and getting some kind of points on the first playthrough ((in Greek?) I don't know, its all Greek to me)) ...... smiles, I only know English, so when I was giving her a coin it came up with letters unknown to me, and the 2nd time around I was not getting those points, and whats up with that Liberian with a wabbits tail?
From time to time there is some text in Russian, which the translator must have missed. Regarding the librarian, she's wearing an anal plug with that ornament :)

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
and many other problem

I've been following this game for several of years now. And as sorry as I am, you will have to restart it. From one update to the next the saves were never compatible.

NasValir

Sep 1, 2022
It seems I am stuck at "Talk to tanya in paintain class between certain time". Completed all the objectives. I have not seen any scenes between Tanya and alex other than scene with masturbating in ash room. Can anyone tell me, if there are any scenes between alex and tanya?
As far as i know that was the last scene with her for now and that one goes the furthest between the 2 sisters as well.

With her roommate Bonnie there are 2 more scenes after the last concert (the unconscius orgy one), just don't progress with the main story until Tanya calls you for asking about the beach otherwise when the main story brings you to the 2nd scene with Bonnie you won't be able to launch that.

After that these 2 stories got marked as completed in the current version.
But even on the beach scene Tanya is just nearby, doesn't take part in it Q.Q

Reactions: Rogue1432

Rogue1432

Apr 22, 2018
As far as i know that was the last scene with her for now and that one goes the furthest between the 2 sisters as well.

With her roommate Bonnie there are 2 more scenes after the last concert (the unconscius orgy one), just don't progress with the main story until Tanya calls you for asking about the beach otherwise when the main story brings you to the 2nd scene with Bonnie you won't be able to launch that.

After that these 2 stories got marked as completed in the current version.
But even on the beach scene Tanya is just nearby, doesn't take part in it Q.Q
Thank you for confirming that I have not missed any good ones between them. The issue started when it asked me to visit tanya on working day. I dont know what happened, I got teleported to Tattoo parlor.

I have read in a few posts where other people getting this issue. I hope it gets fixed by the dev and I will start the game from the scratch after a year or so with new updates. :)

Reactions: NasValir

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.98.7

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.37 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: zoomzoomzoom

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Playing on Android and getting error when I click on the character info button
And inventory button.

Uninstalled, downloaded new APK and reinstalled and still have the same issues

vartotojas

Jun 27, 2017
Could anyone help out? Ran into some sort of ailment that does not ware off, the icon is two red bandages crossed with a pill in from of them and upon clicking it pops up the use of aspirin, but no matter the use of it it does not ware off.
And it also some why it is not displayed in mood modifiers...

Reactions: capitanqueso

CypherWisp

Dec 11, 2018
Could anyone help out? Ran into some sort of ailment that does not ware off, the icon is two red bandages crossed with a pill in from of them and upon clicking it pops up the use of aspirin, but no matter the use of it it does not ware off.
And it also some why it is not displayed in mood modifiers...
I think the two red bandages icon is for Pain. It takes some time to go off. Don't exactly know how many days.

Shonchoy

Jul 7, 2018
I have to purchase the outfit and the mask again, but it doesn't proceed. I can't eat in the kitchen because it gives me error. I am stuck at "Talk to Tanya in paintain class between certain time". Completed all the objectives. I have not seen any scenes between Tanya and Alex other than scene with masturbating in ash room. Can anyone help me?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I have to purchase the outfit and the mask again, but it doesn't proceed. I can't eat in the kitchen because it gives me error. I am stuck at "Talk to Tanya in paintain class between certain time". Completed all the objectives. I have not seen any scenes between Tanya and Alex other than scene with masturbating in ash room. Can anyone help me?
Look in the build in cheat menu there is a button for the broken Barbara quest, the scenes with Tanya come as you advance the music quest, hope that helped

Shonchoy

Jul 7, 2018
When I go for yoga then i get these error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'yoga_change'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/CAFE.rpyc", line 6, in script call
    \9�:�U���:AD���Q�O
  File "game/CAFE.rpyc", line 6, in script call
    \9�:�U���:AD���Q�O
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 9918, in script call