Sep 6, 2021
That will probably take a while. And I think 1.0 won't be the full version either. There will soon be a lot of bug fixes at the end
just reading that made me tired enough to delete the game withoutre- playing it to see the new stuff, legit no point playing if things might need to be redone (even with the cheats turned on).
gonna wait it out till the game is complete. best of luck folks

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
How do you do that?

EDIT: and I'm getting a message when I try to nap that says: "I have to see Jill today but I don't want to oversleep"... But I can't manage to meet Jill...
Meeting Jill, is that the first meeting? where you have to meet her around 7am / 8am at Rose Street cafe? not the cafe by your house but where the Library is? if that is what you mean, you will meet her there

Reactions: The Japanese

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
No. Way far after that. I think I completed everything or almost everything from the last update. She's already in the band. No active quests except a message telling me to go to the studio between 8h and 16h, but I go there and nothing happens.

Did this update voided the last saves? I played from the beginning since 0.98.6 and continued in 0.98.7.
So I assume you have meet her at Michaels house where you both go out and she goes the bathroom sucking someone off? have you got Michael and the tattoo artist back together?

Other than that, it maybe another bug

I know my game got bugged to hell when the lasts saves would not work, the cafe reverted back from the bar to cafe by your house, Bambara quests kept repeating and now I have to re do the glory hole quests, the new update none of the new quests have come up yet,

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
No. Way far after that. I think I completed everything or almost everything from the last update. She's already in the band. No active quests except a message telling me to go to the studio between 8h and 16h, but I go there and nothing happens.

Did this update voided the last saves? I played from the beginning since 0.98.6 and continued in 0.98.7.
I had trouble with my latest save, the new events didn't trigger, I had to load from the event with Bonnie in the bathroom.

Digital Pimp

Apr 19, 2022
Anyone else running into this when trying to open any refrigerator?

File "game/script.rpy", line 11613, in <module>
File "game/inventory.rpy", line 200, in execute
File "game/inventory.rpy", line 215, in execute
File "game/inventory.rpy", line 220, in execute
File "game/inventory.rpy", line 221, in execute
File "game/inventory.rpy", line 223, in execute
File "game/inventory.rpy", line 225, in execute
File "game/inventory.rpy", line 253, in execute
File "game/inventory.rpy", line 257, in execute
File "game/inventory.rpy", line 264, in execute
File "game/inventory.rpy", line 285, in execute
File "game/inventory.rpy", line 292, in execute
File "game/inventory.rpy", line 293, in execute
File "game/inventory.rpy", line 296, in execute
File "game/inventory.rpy", line 296, in keywords
File "game/inventory.rpy", line 297, in keywords
File "game/inventory.rpy", line 318, in keywords
File "game/inventory.rpy", line 319, in keywords
File "game/inventory.rpy", line 319, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Item' object has no attribute 'readed'

Reactions: Illy

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022

Are you using an old save?

I remember that the object representing food in refrigerator has been redesigned so it's not backward compatible, and the developer didn't bother to provide an automatic "translation" tool from the old design to the new design.

So either you don't use the refrigerator anymore or you restart from the beginning :HideThePain:

(Or you find someone sharing a save with the new design)

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Bright Past [v0.98.8] Rollback Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
would it be possible to attach the mod file to this post? Thanks!

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023

Everyone did on the last update not the new recent update, Old saves don't work, but, the dev has put a Skip To New Content cheat within the
Are you using an old save?

I remember that the object representing food in refrigerator has been redesigned so it's not backward compatible, and the developer didn't bother to provide an automatic "translation" tool from the old design to the new design.

So either you don't use the refrigerator anymore or you restart from the beginning :HideThePain:

(Or you find someone sharing a save with the new design)
On 0.98.7 update, the old saves don't work, but the dev did add a Skip To New Content option within the setting where the cheat menu is

I am on 0.98.8 at the beginning, I can give you a save for that, but you will miss content from 0.98.7 update, use the cheat option to skip to new content for 0.98.7

• Red Heart
Reactions: Digital Pimp

Digital Pimp

Apr 19, 2022
Everyone did on the last update not the new recent update, Old saves don't work, but, the dev has put a Skip To New Content cheat within the

On 0.98.7 update, the old saves don't work, but the dev did add a Skip To New Content option within the setting where the cheat menu is

I am on 0.98.8 at the beginning, I can give you a save for that, but you will miss content from 0.98.7 update, use the cheat option to skip to new content for 0.98.7
Thanks a lot, I appreciate the help!

Reactions: SexyShelly

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
just reading that made me tired enough to delete the game withoutre- playing it to see the new stuff, legit no point playing if things might need to be redone (even with the cheats turned on).
gonna wait it out till the game is complete. best of luck folks
I can understand. But it's not my fault. The developer has never been the fastest. No idea how long it will take to get the full version. We are now at version 0.98.8. The previous version was 0.98.6. And since it has always been like this with updates, the next update will probably be 0.99. Assuming 1.0 is actually the full version, there will most likely be another 5 updates. Probably more. And if you have now paid attention to how much time passes between the individual updates, you can roughly calculate how long it could take until 1.0. I wouldn't expect it before summer 2025.

I always wait for at least 3 updates before I look at the latest version. In the meantime I'll just look at other things.

Sep 6, 2021
I can understand. But it's not my fault. The developer has never been the fastest. No idea how long it will take to get the full version. We are now at version 0.98.8. The previous version was 0.98.6. And since it has always been like this with updates, the next update will probably be 0.99. Assuming 1.0 is actually the full version, there will most likely be another 5 updates. Probably more. And if you have now paid attention to how much time passes between the individual updates, you can roughly calculate how long it could take until 1.0. I wouldn't expect it before summer 2025.

I always wait for at least 3 updates before I look at the latest version. In the meantime I'll just look at other things.
lol, i first played this game in 2019. then again after that in maybe 2021... i think its taking a bit too long, but i havent come across a game with the same tone+themes+art as this one which has made me wanna stick with em which is whats the biggest disappointment. this game brought me to this website when i caved in and wanted to play the latest version rather than the free version available back then
EDIT: didnt mean to imply its your fault mate

Reactions: exazubi

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
lol, i first played this game in 2019. then again after that in maybe 2022... i think its taking a bit too long, but i havent come across a game with the same tone+themes+art as this one which has made me wanna stick with em
At least there's a fuck ton of content. and the dev is relatively consistent. Personally, I hope we get a Val ending.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes