exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
just reading that made me tired enough to delete the game withoutre- playing it to see the new stuff, legit no point playing if things might need to be redone (even with the cheats turned on).
gonna wait it out till the game is complete. best of luck folks
I can understand. But it's not my fault. The developer has never been the fastest. No idea how long it will take to get the full version. We are now at version 0.98.8. The previous version was 0.98.6. And since it has always been like this with updates, the next update will probably be 0.99. Assuming 1.0 is actually the full version, there will most likely be another 5 updates. Probably more. And if you have now paid attention to how much time passes between the individual updates, you can roughly calculate how long it could take until 1.0. I wouldn't expect it before summer 2025.

I always wait for at least 3 updates before I look at the latest version. In the meantime I'll just look at other things.

Sep 6, 2021
I can understand. But it's not my fault. The developer has never been the fastest. No idea how long it will take to get the full version. We are now at version 0.98.8. The previous version was 0.98.6. And since it has always been like this with updates, the next update will probably be 0.99. Assuming 1.0 is actually the full version, there will most likely be another 5 updates. Probably more. And if you have now paid attention to how much time passes between the individual updates, you can roughly calculate how long it could take until 1.0. I wouldn't expect it before summer 2025.

I always wait for at least 3 updates before I look at the latest version. In the meantime I'll just look at other things.
lol, i first played this game in 2019. then again after that in maybe 2021... i think its taking a bit too long, but i havent come across a game with the same tone+themes+art as this one which has made me wanna stick with em which is whats the biggest disappointment. this game brought me to this website when i caved in and wanted to play the latest version rather than the free version available back then
EDIT: didnt mean to imply its your fault mate

Reactions: exazubi

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
lol, i first played this game in 2019. then again after that in maybe 2022... i think its taking a bit too long, but i havent come across a game with the same tone+themes+art as this one which has made me wanna stick with em
At least there's a fuck ton of content. and the dev is relatively consistent. Personally, I hope we get a Val ending.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
At least there's a fuck ton of content. and the dev is relatively consistent. Personally, I hope we get a Val ending.
For my taste there could be a little more hetero content. Currently, lesbians are a bit more dominant. But the game is far from finished. There can and will be a lot more to come

Reactions: andresblinky

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Imposible to load the new content. spend 3 weeks going to the studio, nothing.
trough the gallery I could see Barbara scenes,
got 1 selfie with Futa
Irma (I had finished to read all books many updates ago) nothing.
I give up !

• Haha
Reactions: humantrashpile

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
nope, your comment reminded me of the last time i did play the game, and my saves didnt carry over... was kinda funny to see that the same problem is still there/// and i played the game last ages ago
I'll wait till the .99 Update this happend before, already, Also the bug with the wrog screen reapeared, after the futa selfie, I was in my room but the silhuette of the futa was shown upon hoovering, so I guess there will be a fix anytime next, I hope.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
how do i find out who tanya is dating
Imposible to load the new content. spend 3 weeks going to the studio, nothing.
trough the gallery I could see Barbara scenes,
got 1 selfie with Futa
Irma (I had finished to read all books many updates ago) nothing.
I give up !
Tanya dating happens automatically after the Bonnie event in the bathroom (I think that happens at Tanya's place), that's why if you load a save after this, you can't trigger it. You have to load a save before or during the event in the bathroom. I also lost a lot of time without knowing it.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Would anyone have the link to the update patch files? I know there was little content in this new update (because there was little text to translate)

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello everybody !!

Does someone had a save before the event with Tanya roommate (Bonnie) from the previous update ?
I don't have the possibility the see the scene when we meet her in their room.

Dec 2, 2020
Hello everybody !!

Does someone had a save before the event with Tanya roommate (Bonnie) from the previous update ?
I don't have the possibility the see the scene when we meet her in their room.
142-1 means save will be available on page 142. Change save name to any number(page) you want.

About last update. Wow. What a... garbage. Both plot and content.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes