estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.98.8

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.39 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

_jcnz_

Apr 15, 2019
In the collage and then painting class, I think I go for around 10:00 and then just fast forward until the cut scene.
I have been there many times after initial photo shoot with Gerard. Get $70 every time. But every time I go back to Gerard as instructed, nothing happens. Am I missing a trigger somewhere?

Last edited:

_jcnz_

Apr 15, 2019
Tap on the dark girl Simone the scene should start but no images just keep tapping through then go to Gerrard studio and do the construction photo shoot again tap your through no images to finish this task
I have. And done the first part of Gerard's path with initial photoshoot. But now although still showing as a mission, he won't talk to me. I have been to the art class maybe 10-12 times since doing the first Gerard shoot. Get $70 each time. And I get $100 advertising added to card regularly.

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
I have. And done the first part of Gerard's path with initial photoshoot. But now although still showing as a mission, he won't talk to me. I have been to the art class maybe 10-12 times since doing the first Gerard shoot. Get $70 each time. And I get $100 advertising added to card regularly.
Tap on Simone in the art class not the teacher

Reactions: _jcnz_
Jul 21, 2021
This game wll be great once it’s complete and bug free. The grind is far too heavy for starting a run each majoir update. But again, sotry and content wise it’s a little gem :)!

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes