Zee7911

Nov 4, 2019
I think you just need to go see Falsetto, and earn money if you can't pay for lessons. For the studio, roam in the street on the left of this screen, you'll end meeting a guy who will give you the key to an abandoned basement, your future studio.
it is the music studio right ? i keep on going but nothing is happening

NasValir

Sep 1, 2022
Where do I go to meet Barbara in the center? I feel like I've searched everywhere and cant find it
If i recall right it's the Smartbucks in Downtown, the cafe shop where Kevin is. There is an event where Barbara left her mobile there and the guy asks you to bring it to her in the Hospital.

muitoloco

May 11, 2019
I don't know why...but I can't choose to work as a singing teacher. Any idea what I'm missing. I meet at school, but there is no option.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Morning in Alex's room, click on the bed. Also here Alex needs makeup first.
i replayed the game from the beginning, using mods, but only for money.

stuck here

br1.jpg
film yourself

there is only the option of sleeping

and
br2.jpg
talk to barbara about the room

Last edited:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Do they talk about their relationship at all? From the last time I played, the only gf you can have is Ruby.
They don't talk much, sometimes they do but they rather act. For instance there's a sex scene between Alex, Valerie and Ruby, which seems to mean that if Ruby is the "official" girlfriend she doesn't mind if Alex has fun with another girl and occasionally shares her.
I mean they don't discuss if their relationship should be open, they just open it.

Last edited:
Reactions: hotNess
Dec 2, 2020
film yourself/talk to barbara about the room
I'm not completely sure because i'm still drunk but something is wrong with tasks. To make the video Alex has to wear makeup. But I'm referring to the basement room. This is definitely a later stage of the game and conversation with Barbara about the room is about the space for webcam shows. I don't know how thats possible if you don't have the video done yet.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
I'm not completely sure because i'm still drunk but something is wrong with tasks. To make the video Alex has to wear makeup. But I'm referring to the basement room. This is definitely a later stage of the game and conversation with Barbara about the room is about the space for webcam shows. I don't know how thats possible if you don't have the video done yet.
for the basement room, it's automatic after getting the key from the bum, and can continue to be upgraded until Alex needs the webcam, at which point he has to talk to Barbara.

But I can't continue because Alex hasn't filmed himself yet.

I tried repeating quickly, until the previous task (Alex found Barbara using a horse dick dildo) which required 5 NC, and I immediately used the mod to raise the NC to 9, but still no option appeared, even after waiting after several days.

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
They don't talk much, sometimes they do but they rather act. For instance there's a sex scene between Alex, Valerie and Ruby, which seems to mean that if Ruby is the "official" girlfriend she doesn't mind if Alex has fun with another girl and occasionally shares her.
I mean they don't discuss if their relationship should be open, they just open it.
I remember Val had to think more on their relationship after she sneaks into Alex's room and was wondering if it ever gets brought back up.
Thanks for the info. I know you can skip straight to the new content and stuff but I would rather wait until I know past saves won't be incompatible before playing through the game again.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes