ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
Hello everyone, I'm new on the forum so I hope I won't do anything wrong.

I found out about this game by pure chance angel days ago, attracted by the lesbian content. I gave it a try on a whim, thinking I'd play it a couple hours and then forget it, but I found myself pleasantly surprised by the story and game complexity - so I subscribed the Patreon (yes, I know, it's like going at the concert when there's two songs left...) and made a first playthrough mostly by feeling.

I enjoyed it, but I have a few doubts and maybe someone will be able to help me. Please note that in my run I had Alex pursue only girls whenever there was a chance, so in case I need her to interact with some guy to unlock some features please let me know...

1) I read here that there is supposed to be more interaction with the college - a chance to kick out the rector and have Alex become a teacher. However I did not find it. I came to the part where Alex poses in art class with Tanya and nothing more happens - I can visit Tanya at college or on the park bench, but no option appears besides "spend time" (Wich does nothing) and the only other interaction with her is related to the concerts and Alice Dark. I also had the event when Alex and Tanya find Bonnie using a suction cup in the bathroom, but no further interaction with Bonnie. I tried loading some earlier saves and visit Tanya in different days/hours, no luck. Is there a way to activate this storyline? Maybe I have to do it before I start the concerts? Or before I progress my relationship with Ruby?

Tanya variable in the console is 7.

2) I think I finished the Barbara/webcam line (Yeah, I stumbled on the dreaded "revealing outfit" but after a few tries I found what I had to do...), had the scene with Val and Babs joining Alex on the stream. I am perplexed though because I expected some changes on the house dynamics, like Alex now going naked in house, however aside from the one event in Val's room where she and Alex make love nothing changes at all. Is it supposed to be so?

3) somewhat related: the relationship with Ruby seems to go nowhere. I can date her, go to her house, after one of the concerts there is a scene where she and the girls are in the kitchen and Alex mentions that Babs has a brief expression of jealousy, nothing else. Once again, is it supposed to be so?

4) somewhat minor: after Ryder kidnaps and abuses Alex and Jesus saves her, when Alex gets out of hospital Jesus gives her a revolver, saying something like "just point it in the face of the goons and they will likely run." However, nothing seems to come out of it - I happened to stumble on the mugger with the bat and the only options were submit or run. Is it a bug?
Also, how do I increase her fighting skills above 20? I talked with Leo about it (did not date him) but he said he could not teach.

5) In the scene where Jesus invites Alex to the date I had her reject him (as she prefers girls, see above). I'd like to know though if going the other way causes significant developments (by which I mean, any chance of some lesbian BDSM with Sister and Daughter? Lezdom is my favorite fetish and it's the only thing lacking in this game...)

6) minor: after Mistress takes over the Arctic and Alex can go work there, is it normal that Alex gets paid only if she works in the women's room? I mean, she serves drinks and entertains for 5 hours but gets no dime for that?

7) nagging doubt tied to 2 above: Barbara is probably my favorite character, especially for the "dom/sub" allure she exhudes (see above for my lezdom fetish). Is there any chance for Alex to pursue a full relationship with her, instead of Ruby? I suppose not, but maybe...

That's all I can think about now. Thanks to anyone who will take time to respond.

Last edited:

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Alex says she has to meet Jill.. But there is no hint as to where. I cant go to Michaels, and there is no rehersal going on.. Any help peeps??

Fakiany

May 7, 2020
Anyone kind enough to share me new game save file on pc?i play on android and just realize that Save file on pc version dont have Saveprotection bullshit ,it keep me from modifying game variable

XainBoss

Jan 13, 2020
The quest log says to roam outside home at night but i have already opened secret room of tatoo girl. What am i missing? Playing on Android.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Nope.
We obviously are meaning two different things.
The one that happens "in the area between basketball court, the bus and the quarry/beach" is the check what Jane is doing on the Beach on the weekend. Not a meet per se and not dubbed as such in the quest log.
Btw it only can happen at the quarry as that is the only place the nudists ever are. And only after the other two Jane Meetings have happened and Jane discovered who her stalker is, which is the third or fourth event in her side quest.

As said there are two "Meet Jane" quests in the game.
One is happening before or after work in the cafe, right in front of the cafe and the other at lunchtime at the bus stop.
It does not have a name per se but since Jane kept mentioning in the talk that she likes to visit the restaurant to have breakfast before work I dubbed it "breakfast date" in quotation marks.
That event unlocks the Rose Street btw.
I started over and figured to attempt unlocking all gallery replays etc....so for the progression on Jane's stalker what events gotta be triggered as the walkthrough really it's decent however not all too specific for quest outlining.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I started over and figured to attempt unlocking all gallery replays etc....so for the progression on Jane's stalker what events gotta be triggered as the walkthrough really it's decent however not all too specific for quest outlining.
If memory serves there are a few events at work with Jane and A ... whatishernameagain before.
For instance you need to help A ... the girl that only works on weekends with her husband.
You also need to have explored the shop and caught Jane enjoying herself at the glory hole.
Meeting and uncovering the secret side hustle of paris is recommended, I don't know for absolutely sure whether it is required or not.

Jane will message you via phone after work at that point.
Exactly when is sort of RNG based.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.98.9

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.489 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: doujin1

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
Hey, I started the game from the beginning and I'm fed up. I met this rock couple in a cafe, then I have a quest to "find someone who can help " and that's the end of it. Nothing goes forward... What do I need to do?

Dudush666

May 13, 2020
Hey, I started the game from the beginning and I'm fed up. I met this rock couple in a cafe, then I have a quest to "find someone who can help " and that's the end of it. Nothing goes forward... What do I need to do?
talk to the black guy on the basketball court...

Reactions: Brannon

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
The guy who you are looking for is Rudo.
The black giant on the basketball court.

Someone to intimidate the criminals to ... well help you.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes