Dec 2, 2020
for the basement room, it's automatic after getting the key from the bum, and can continue to be upgraded until Alex needs the webcam, at which point he has to talk to Barbara.

But I can't continue because Alex hasn't filmed himself yet.

I tried repeating quickly, until the previous task (Alex found Barbara using a horse dick dildo) which required 5 NC, and I immediately used the mod to raise the NC to 9, but still no option appeared, even after waiting after several days.
Nothing really comes to my mind. I still think you did the basement too soon and that somehow affects possibility of making a video. I was looking through old saves using URM. The mix of English, Russian and acronyms that Kosmos uses gives me a more headache and says absolutely nothing to me. Try URM or start a new game. I don't know what more I could advise you.

And I was looking in old versions, from 0.98.5 to 0.98.8. I haven't dl the latest one yet so I don't know how reliable is what I wrote. The constant fixes and changes are making a real mess in this game.

Last edited:

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Can anyone advise, stuck on the last scene with Barbara. I change clothes and every time I try to leave the room it resets to the initial clothes.

View attachment 3218277
If your changing to the black fishnet top which you can buy from the clothes store, then should be fine, other wise, it maybe another bug in the game

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
If your changing to the black fishnet top which you can buy from the clothes store, then should be fine, other wise, it maybe another bug in the game
It must be a bug, unless there are some requirements we don't know of. But it seems I have nothing else to do now, except talking to Fred, but he's only interested in his phone :ROFLMAO:

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
It must be a bug, unless there are some requirements we don't know of. But it seems I have nothing else to do now.
Don't think there is other requirements, but, I added a PDF Walkthrough file to this message, hopefully that will help some of you

Reactions: Udayana

NasValir

Sep 1, 2022
Can anyone advise, stuck on the last scene with Barbara. I change clothes and every time I try to leave the room it resets to the initial clothes.

View attachment 3218277
I recall some mess with triggering this in the 98.6 version as well.
When you put on the clothes in her room you also need to pass midnight while staying inside her room to trigger the event and after that everything should be going automatically. (if it's not bugged ofc)
Or perhaps worth trying to just pass 0:00 in her room without putting on that dress, i don't remember if she puts on the clothes automatically if you already bought it.

Last edited:

ggog

Mar 7, 2022
pass the check for the site in the park on the bench, I am stuck at this step, I came and sat on the bench at appointed time and nothing happens?

Please help

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Nothing really comes to my mind. I still think you did the basement too soon and that somehow affects possibility of making a video. I was looking through old saves using URM. The mix of English, Russian and acronyms that Kosmos uses gives me a more headache and says absolutely nothing to me. Try URM or start a new game. I don't know what more I could advise you.

And I was looking in old versions, from 0.98.5 to 0.98.8. I haven't dl the latest one yet so I don't know how reliable is what I wrote. The constant fixes and changes are making a real mess in this game.
I tried repeating it a third time, after achieving this task:
BP1.jpg
BP3.jpg

usually even if the NC is not sufficient, the option will appear (but cannot be selected).
BP4.jpg

even after sufficient NC (9 NC), options are still not available.
BP5.jpg
Is there anything I missed?

Dec 2, 2020
Is there anything I missed?
Until someone confirms the same problem as you, playing this version (0.98.9) it's hard to say if it's a bug of this version or something else. My only save for this event, and I have over 140 pages of saves, is from version 0.98.5 and it works fine. 9 courage, click on the bed, video. There's no point in even sharing this save because of the NPC list change in version 0.98.6 or 7. Constant crash when clicking on the NPC list.
Anyway, here are the conditions for this scene.

ss3.png

Allsmel is... courage. Mesto==3 means Alex's room. The scene with Barabara and the dildo is varv_mis 7. My advice - use URM, find varv_mis and see what number it is. After the scene with Barabara it should be varv_mis 8. If not, change it manually to 8 and maybe that will trigger "make a video".

JM24

May 27, 2021
Until someone confirms the same problem as you, playing this version (0.98.9) it's hard to say if it's a bug of this version or something else. My only save for this event, and I have over 140 pages of saves, is from version 0.98.5 and it works fine. 9 courage, click on the bed, video. There's no point in even sharing this save because of the NPC list change in version 0.98.6 or 7. Constant crash when clicking on the NPC list.

View attachment 3221355

Allsmel is... courage. Mesto==3 means Alex's room. The scene with Barabara and the dildo is varv_mis 7. My advice - use URM, find varv_mis and see what number it is. After the scene with Barabara it should be varv_mis 8. If not, change it manually to 8 and maybe that will trigger "make a video".
Can you share a save?

ratta007

Dec 9, 2017
Hi, after writing the 3 songs, I have to 'Talk to Michael', but I can't find him :cry:, I've read on this forum that he is at Perl Beach @13h but no, he doesn't show up.
Thank you.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022

View attachment 3221355

Thank you very much for your help.
it seems like a bug
1704083553232.png

No other options appear, no matter which save is selected.

Looks like I will wait for the new update to continue this game.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Hi, after writing the 3 songs, I have to 'Talk to Michael', but I can't find him :cry:, I've read on this forum that he is at Perl Beach @13h but no, he doesn't show up.
Thank you.
:LOL: wait another 2 hours, they will appear in the rehearsal room at 15.00 :cool:

Dec 2, 2020
Can you share a save?
"There's no point in even sharing this save because of the NPC list change in version 0.98.6 or 7. Constant crash when clicking on the NPC list.". I don't even have last 0.98.9 version. If you have 0.98.5 - i think it was almost 13 months earlier - sure. I don't have "new" version.

Edit: new years party
Edit2: I didn't want to sound like dick. I'm sorry, still drunk after party. This game, because of how Kosmos uses English and Russian, "fixes" on each realase, is the only game which i have each version in separate folders. I probably have version 0.88 somewhere on other stick.

Last edited:

Draven_Ra

Apr 25, 2021
How do I completely reset my game, I want to start fresh as when I delete my saves and start the game it shows them still there... I think it's effecting my play through of the game.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
How do I completely reset my game, I want to start fresh as when I delete my saves and start the game it shows them still there... I think it's effecting my play through of the game.
There are two sets of saves, one in the game folder and one in:
— AppData\Roaming\RenPy on Windows (I don't have Windows so maybe this path isn't quite accurate),
— ~/Library/RenPy on a Mac.
You must delete both sets to do a fresh start.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes