Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
... Although I'm disappointed that you can't change Alex's hair but only Valerie's.
Also dev should consider adding tattoo and piercing as option (maybe at Glamour). ...
These are all valid points. But the amount of re-rendering work will be staggering. The dev will need help or some tricks to do this in a reasonable time.

... so many bugs are corrected. Except ...
Debugging was hardest part. Message queuing is still being remade. If you did not get this courage point for real I would call this a glitch not a bug ;-).

- statistic:
Well spotted. These trivia have been ignored again even when the variables are already there. Next time, maybe.

Yes, it may look kinda early or maybe just the dialogue is too bold. But several things need to be taken into consideration: this path is just at its beginning, so the dev would be shooting his bolt too early. Also: change of sexuality (if plausible or not) is just being introduced, so Ash is kind of a test or blueprint event and last: events are not developed in serial fashion, so other events may mix into before or in parallel in the future. I would rather complain about not being able to avoid this ...

AntiDepressives
Still unclear if tranquilizers or antidepressants are meant. Only the first ones make addicted. Second one may mix "well" with alcohol to loose inhibitions. No progress on the addiction front so far, it is still early in the game.

package to Lucas
Dev wanted to do a makeshift but I see none so far. The followup with Fry seems to become complicated ...

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Maybe it s an old save dont know for sure cos I always rewrite the folder with the new filer so I dont know if it classifies with the old save.
Savegames are made in two locations in parallel. So even if you are deleting the old game folder the older savegames will be back from a more or less hidden part of your disk. If you are not comfortable with getting one of them I cannot really help in this matter. And even then it seems to be better in any case to start from scratch. Such error is really unusual. I cannot believe that it has its root in some buggy code only.

Rintuga

May 6, 2017
when i try to write songs on notes on phone

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1838, in <module>
  File "game/SCR.rpy", line 697, in execute
  File "game/SCR.rpy", line 772, in execute
  File "game/SCR.rpy", line 774, in execute
Exception: DynamicImage u'menus/star[song_quality].png': could not find image. (u'menus/star28.png')

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
when i try to write songs on notes on phone

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1838, in <module>
  File "game/SCR.rpy", line 772, in execute
  File "game/SCR.rpy", line 774, in execute
Exception: DynamicImage u'menus/star[song_quality].png': could not find image. (u'menus/star28.png')
Have you used cheats to change your writing level? If so set it to something lower as 13. (I think 10 is the highest you can get currently, but it works up to 13)
If you don't know how to do that, get Unren.bat and enable the console. In game open the console with Shift+O and type in writing=13

Anarial

May 9, 2018
Still unclear if tranquilizers or antidepressants are meant. Only the first ones make addicted. Second one may mix "well" with alcohol to loose inhibitions. No progress on the addiction front so far, it is still early in the game.
The label on the pill bottle is Fluoxetine, which is definitely an antidepressant

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
The label on the pill bottle is Fluoxetine, which is definitely an antidepressant
Yes, thx, but the internal parameter is stress, also the changelog and the discussion hint to a confusion of stress with depression. Not something to make a big deal out of it but ... we will see.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I was hoping the newest update would debug the hospital crash.
I can't get beyond talking to Val in the hospital after the rape.

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Can I change quality of songs which are already recorded?
And again about quest "Show yourself". Has anyone made it further after recording the video?

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
And again about quest "Show yourself". Has anyone made it further after recording the video?
No, while only one episode is available, then the girl is shy for some reason. Black dick can suck every day, and she is embarrassed to upload a video where she alone.

Reactions: RustyV

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
The font size is very tiny as a thin hair. How to increase the size of the in game font on android?

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
Savegames are made in two locations in parallel. So even if you are deleting the old game folder the older savegames will be back from a more or less hidden part of your disk. If you are not comfortable with getting one of them I cannot really help in this matter. And even then it seems to be better in any case to start from scratch. Such error is really unusual. I cannot believe that it has its root in some buggy code only.
Yeah me neither it seems strange that she doesnt have any swimsuit. like I dont mind her being nude at beach more for fap is always better but not at cost of some errors. So do you think I should try to rewrite the game to make a new folder of sumtin?

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Yeah me neither it seems strange that she doesnt have any swimsuit. like I dont mind her being nude at beach more for fap is always better but not at cost of some errors. So do you think I should try to rewrite the game to make a new folder of sumtin?
Interesting. Without swimsuit there is an adequate message when trying to get ready for some fun of the beach. You could test it yourself very fast and easy by starting a new game and running to the beach at once. Yeah, some naturism seems natural but it is still too early in the process.

Reactions: JamesWhisky
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes