xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It seems that I can't either trigger the Barbara event, nor find the Sportkomplex Downtown,

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
It seems that I can't either trigger the Barbara event, nor find the Sportkomplex Downtown,
If you have the hint to see Barbara at work must go to the hospital at 10;00 and watch her chatting with the doctor (not in her office, in doctor's one), Then wait a couple of days untill get the same hint again, go to Barbara’s workplace and watch the scene.

Reactions: xapican

inanity

Dec 31, 2023
v0.99.2 ->v0.99.2.5 next will -> 0.99.2.5.5 next more will -> 0.99.2.5.5.5 and other infinitely increasing...

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Before anyone chews me out, I've looked and can't find an answer. :p

Are the cheat mods and rollback mod(s) not compatible?

When I just use the cheat mod, I can save my game just fine, but when I install either one of the rollback mods, when I go to save my game, I get a Ren'Py error.

Any workarounds? I haven't really found a need for the rollback mod, but I'd like the option to use it. :3

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Before anyone chews me out, I've looked and can't find an answer. :p

Are the cheat mods and rollback mod(s) not compatible?

When I just use the cheat mod, I can save my game just fine, but when I install either one of the rollback mods, when I go to save my game, I get a Ren'Py error.

Any workarounds? I haven't really found a need for the rollback mod, but I'd like the option to use it. :3
Yes if you read the rollback mod post, he detailed the issue and he gave us a temporary workaround until he has the issue fixed.

It seems that there is a problem with the mod, it happens to me that the first time you run the game, the mod works normally and nothing bad happens, the problem occurs when you run the game a second time, apparently some files are created that generate a conflict that still can not understand why, the game is unplayable in that state, the good thing is that there is a solution that would be to enter the “game” folder and delete the file screens.rpyc, after that the game will open normally with the functional mod.
I will check what this is due to as I don't like that to happen and I apologize, I'm still a bit of a novice, I will see what I can do to prevent it from happening.

Reactions: Radical_Dreamer

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Yes if you read the rollback mod post, he detailed the issue and he gave us a temporary workaround until he has the issue fixed.

It seems that there is a problem with the mod, it happens to me that the first time you run the game, the mod works normally and nothing bad happens, the problem occurs when you run the game a second time, apparently some files are created that generate a conflict that still can not understand why, the game is unplayable in that state, the good thing is that there is a solution that would be to enter the “game” folder and delete the file screens.rpyc, after that the game will open normally with the functional mod.
I will check what this is due to as I don't like that to happen and I apologize, I'm still a bit of a novice, I will see what I can do to prevent it from happening.
Aha, okay. I didn't realize that was the problem they were referring to. Thank you!

Reactions: wildride69

misha100500

Sep 21, 2019
Has anybody save file? I played this game maybe for 0.9 version (don't remember) but I lost my save and don't want to play from the beginning.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
My were broken :(
I used saves from v.0.99 until I met Ruby (to reduce grind in the initial stages). But I didn't use the cheat mod then (in March) nor now. Since I skipped version 0.99.2, I found a lot of new stuff :) But at the initial stage I didn't find any differences in the storyline (the swimming pool doesn't seem to affect the plot), I don't know how it will be further. I am now replaying the game (barely got to the Red Quarter) , noticeably for the better changed the system of built-in hints and disappeared some bugs (nudists, library).

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2023
v0.99.2 ->v0.99.2.5 next will -> 0.99.2.5.5 next more will -> 0.99.2.5.5.5 and other infinitely increasing...
Potentially there is a possibility for version 0.(9) ;)

And by the way, which of the unused or barely used characters would you most like to see developed?

As far as I'm concerned, it would be fantastic if the modeling track was developed (with a significant role for Evelyn); the school (with an exhibitionist teacher); and to have the opportunity to revisit the mafia track (where a key character would be the sister of the guy who took Alex on a date).

P.S. I can't remember if Alex has scored anything more than a threesome so far?

3.50 star(s) 83 Votes