Bright Past [v0.99.2.5] [Kosmos Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
In every update I feel like if had missed a previous one, or even various. Barbara's work¿ here it is? Swimming lessons? Where? When?

MGDS

Jan 31, 2024
That is a band fronted by Cindy Lou Who (the Grinch that stole Christmas) Taylor Momsen known as The Pretty Reckless check out her music catalog
OMG ! I saw them last week-end at Hockenheim. When I saw the singer I immediatly thought of this game ! Now I understand why...

Reactions: Chevy2ss

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
If anyone wants to skip text since the skip unseen option isn't in the preferences anymore:

Enable console "renpy/common/00console.rpy" (open with notepad++ or something)
Search for "config.console = False"
Change to "config.console = True"
In game open console with "Shift+O"
Enter in " preferences.skip_unseen = True" (You can copy and paste it in)

then you can use Ctrl to skip text, i dont know if it messes with anything in game
Thanks I was 10 seconds away from uninstalling this VN.

Reactions: outrullers

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
In every update I feel like if had missed a previous one, or even various. Barbara's work¿ here it is? Swimming lessons? Where? When?
Hospital, she is a nurse, ;) about what I'm not shure if you don't have to go back when Barbara forgets her cel in the coffeeshop.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BrightPast-0.99.2.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
The new Barbara scene happens at the hospital in the morning, the next day of your actual save.
The next morning all I get is Barbra sleeping in a couch (strange work) and the room locked between 10:00 and 11:00, what I'm missing?

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
The next morning all I get is Barbra sleeping in a couch (strange work) and the room locked between 10:00 and 11:00, what I'm missing?
The next day of my save, it showed "Visit Barbara in her workplace". If that doesn't show to you, perhaps you haven't completed previous Barbara's events or you have a save with bugs.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
The next day of my save, it showed "Visit Barbara in her workplace". If that doesn't show to you, perhaps you haven't completed previous Barbara's events or you have a save with bugs.
I got that hint indeed, but norhing happend. Some kind of bugm I suppose, in the game or in the save.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I got that hint indeed, but norhing happend. Some kind of bugm I suppose, in the game or in the save.
Or maybe the event happens randomly and you have to visit the place several days until it shows, like it happened with the girl in the library.

I have doubts regarding the hot event in the swiming pool, for example. Is it just seeing the girls naked in the shower or there's something more?

Edit: I had to visit the swimming pool several days at night, until I got the hint to go to Ruby and talk to her, after I saw the trainer talking with the girls (It seems that both events, Barbara's one and this one, happen randomly).

Last edited:
Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Or maybe the event happens randomly and you have to visit the place several days until it shows, like it happened with the girl in the library.

I have doubts regarding the hot event in the swiming pool, for example. Is it just seeing the girls naked in the shower or there's something more?

Edit: I had to visit the swimming pool several days at night, until I got the hint to go to Ruby and talk to her, after I saw the trainer talking with the girls (It seems that both events, Barbara's one and this one, happen randomly).
Could be, I'll keep tryomg. And about the pool, I don't even know where it is. The only swimming spot I knpw is yhe lake, where I noticed the changing room, but where nothing happens.

3.50 star(s) 83 Votes