sharnt

Nov 19, 2017
So I saved and quit the game but when I loaded it up the game just keeps giving me the error screen with the rollback/ignore thing. New game or load game, doesnt matter. Anyway to fix this without losing my save?

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Hello, I have just started the game and want to buy a notebook. I have a message on my phone and now I want to buy a newspaper at the kiosk, but it is not a newspaper, comics and other things. Where can I get the newspaper?

Is it too early in the game for there to be no newspaper at the kiosk?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hello, I have just started the game and want to buy a notebook. I have a message on my phone and now I want to buy a newspaper at the kiosk, but it is not a newspaper, comics and other things. Where can I get the newspaper?

Is it too early in the game for there to be no newspaper at the kiosk?
The "newspaper" is in your phone, it never was aviable in the kiosk, (iirc at the very beginning but it got changed early on)

Reactions: Ssato243

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
i'm stuck at "return to the studio". For what i saw, it's the photo in Glamour.
i saw people also have that problem, but i can't find a solution. Did someone found a way to correct it except by loading someone else savegame ?

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
The developer comes around here?
I hope they add virginity, having a pre-fucked girl to corrupt is not that fun...

Also, for the love of Anubis, enable "Skip unread text", having it disable should be a crime.

Besides that, is a good game, like, better than average, I'm surprised this has just three stars (and a half), is better than a ton of five stars on the site, even with its defects.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nice Guy Eddie

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
She says in one scene at the beginning that she packed her suitcase one hot July day and left home for the big city, but the game starts in the first week of June :Kappa:.
I'll play some more and tell you about my adventures later.

goribas

May 12, 2022
Is the teaching classes still there? I downloaded .99.2 when it released and started again since the previous sves didn't work, but I didn't trigger those events, and don't see anything in the task tracker.

Jul 21, 2021
So it seems like we are close to the end of the story right?
played the game a while ago, let it on hold because of the grind and the need to start a new game each major update.
Hope it gets completed soon so i can play the final version :)

AlayaScyra

Nov 20, 2019
Stuck on Ruby quest, says "Talk to Ruby at Work", this happened along with the Cinema date, and is still there after, it is still not activating, anyone has an idea what I could be missing?

Reactions: aaronleach

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018

I've been trying to do the part for 3 hours and have looked for a solution in the forum but haven't gotten anywhere. Can someone please help me? Whenever I'm in Baraba's bedroom she's sleeping and I don't want to disturb her.
Can someone play the part for me for a moment or see where I'm going wrong???
Wait till 0:00 in your room and click on your wardrobe and choose the dress. Alex should automatically go to Barbara's room after changing the clothes.
1721585811894.png

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Does anyone play this game in it's native language that also speaks English? I'm curious if the translation to English is missing some nuance from the original language.

I'm asking because the more I play it the more bored I get and I'm wondering if it is a translation issue or is the writing is as boring as it seems. The only character here that feels they have any depth and is interesting is the mistress. They give her some story but everyone else seems like fluff. I'm not knocking your game is you are loving it but I am wondering if we are missing something in the translation...:unsure:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm still unable to get the sport complex with the pool, and this is all what happens with Barbara, at 10:00 a.m. and her Warehouse is not unlocked. (I did already the quest to bring her phone back to her as it was implemented)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Does anyone play this game in it's native language that also speaks English? I'm curious if the translation to English is missing some nuance from the original language.

I'm asking because the more I play it the more bored I get and I'm wondering if it is a translation issue or is the writing is as boring as it seems. The only character here that feels they have any depth and is interesting is the mistress. They give her some story but everyone else seems like fluff. I'm not knocking your game is you are loving it but I am wondering if we are missing something in the translation...:unsure:
although I don't speak Russian, I played it in German and the Dialoges are similar,

Reactions: wildride69
3.50 star(s) 83 Votes