Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
You'll need to put UnRen in the game folder, run it and choose option 3 to enable the use of console.
Shift+O to bring up the console ingame.

Horny
vozb = 8

Courage:
smel = x

Beauty:
sharm = x

Rhetoric:
ritor = x

Money
money = x

You can also edit your save with ofcourse, but it's a bit annoying with changing stats.
Saves are found in C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BF-1490368329
It is a nice way to look up how other stats are named though, to use them later in the console.
Seems we cant use save editor online. Ones the save has been edited the save game refuses to load..

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
What happened to the cheats in the downloadable version?? None of the cheat engines I know off, can help, and I refuse to do the big grind for the 100th time..

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
Seems we cant use save editor online. Ones the save has been edited the save game refuses to load..
You can use the save editor; you just need to read what the save editor tells you on how to modify RenPy to be able to use them.

I DO NOT recommend you use the save editor; even if you modify the save and RenPy to work, that save will be marked as edited. You would be better off using console commands to edit the save.

Here is a guide on the game, page 43 tells you how to do do this:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/10/889455_Bright_Past_Guide.pdf

What happened to the cheats in the downloadable version?? None of the cheat engines I know off, can help, and I refuse to do the big grind for the 100th time..
Nothing; they work just fine.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
You can use the save editor; you just need to read what the save editor tells you on how to modify RenPy to be able to use them.

I DO NOT recommend you use the save editor; even if you modify the save and RenPy to work, that save will be marked as edited. You would be better off using console commands to edit the save.

Here is a guide on the game, page 43 tells you how to do do this:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/10/889455_Bright_Past_Guide.pdf

Nothing; they work just fine.
No biggie I found the cheat option only it wasnt where I was used to seeing it..

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Cheers guys. So Ive seen a few posts on this, but nothing conclusive.. Has the music teacher part been removed for good. Or will we get to see it returned?

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
For those seeking a way to unlock the "Find a room for a webcam studio", here a small walkthrough:

First, you need to reach this state of the Alex musician's "main quest":
1.jpg

Go to the street next to Alex's house:
2.jpg

Then a homeless guy will give a "rusty key":
3.jpg
4.jpg

Next, go to the other side of Alex's house:
5.jpg

The entrance of the "future studio" is here, and you can proceed with the event quest line:
6.jpg

Why am I posting this out of the blue? I've searched this thread a lot for an answer and only found some vague hints here and there. It took me a lot of time searching everywhere until I gave up and kept following the main Alex event, and at some point, the main events of the MC led me to the right place.
7.jpg

Reactions: ZenoMod and Udayana
3.50 star(s) 85 Votes