Enot1964

May 20, 2019
help I am still stuck on getting into barbars room and anything fun happening
I went through this part of the game a long time ago, and I've forgotten a lot of things, but if memory serves, some of the events involving Barbara require some minimum level of bravery. Does the MC meet those requirements?

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
help I am still stuck on getting into barbars room and anything fun happening
What does your questlog say specifically about barbaras room? There are some factors that needs to be completed before you can enter..

D1z

Nov 6, 2017
What does your questlog say specifically about barbaras room? There are some factors that needs to be completed before you can enter..
Hi thanks sorry

Change your clothes and go to Barbara's from 0: 00 to 6:00

I have tried to leave the room but puts clothes on me/her

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Hi thanks sorry

Change your clothes and go to Barbara's from 0: 00 to 6:00

I have tried to leave the room but puts clothes on me/her
Go to your wardrobe, and make sure Alex is wearing the special outfit before exiting the room at midnight. She will wear the mask automatically upon leaving the room. Also make sure your courage is high enough to get her to take part in the event with Barb..

D1z

Nov 6, 2017
Go to your wardrobe, and make sure Alex is wearing the special outfit before exiting the room at midnight. She will wear the mask automatically upon leaving the room. Also make sure your courage is high enough to get her to take part in the event with Barb..
Still didn't work booo hoo

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.99.3 + Cheats by Greslux

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1579 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

3.50 star(s) 85 Votes