NightCrawler2313

Feb 22, 2024
Do you refer to the walkthrough? Michael will move permanently into the studio after finding Jill and Kian and Rick. There are just some possible errors when spying on Falsetto and Leila at night to get an extra courage point - if Michael is already in. So it would be better to do the spying soon after finding Jill.
For some reason, after finding all those three, I cannot find Michael anywhere, any suggestions?

Digital Pimp

Apr 19, 2022
I really wanted to like this game, and at times I did. But the frustration of all the constant code changes and bugs finally got the better of my good will. I was damned near done, then you change the code so my saves don't work? F**k that! I'm done with this grindy, buggy mess.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Now that I bought the black lingerie set, she can't be pantyless anymore in the Arctic Cafe. Instead, she wears that set :( How do I fix that?

SOLVED
Wear the pink default underwear.

Last edited:

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Which outfit do I need to buy for my first concert? The sports shop has no clothes anymore, and the clothing shop only has the red latex swimsuit and two black lingerie sets anymore. In the Red District as well I didn't find any clothes for sale,

Last edited:

alok2108

Nov 23, 2022
Does this game have any best android version that have all latest update and previous update. Because some version of this game has many missing thing.

Reactions: Chevy2ss

alok2108

Nov 23, 2022
Does this game have any best android version that have all latest update and previous update. Because some version of this game has many missing thing.

Weaponbow

May 16, 2024
The "keep practicing with Falsetto" quite often has a bug in which a girl sits there and prevents Alex from continuing.
That girl is Falsettos whore and the action you can witness in the second quest. Meaning technically that quest started ...
But since that girl actually does not leave because HER short introduction event did not start and at the same time is blocking michaels introduction event ...

What triggers that bug is unknown, as is the fix to that. Forcing the event by save editing or via console does not work for some reason.
Long story short you sadly are forced to start a new game. Maybe reverting to an earlier save "is enough", though.
if you are using cheat mod, put the vocals to zero. this worked for me

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
how tf i gain courage, i keep doing the same stuff every day because i cant get the courage up
Dependable on how much courage you lack, you can drink a beer and that will be a temporary plus one to courage. Other than that, look at unfinished quest and start doing them.

marley987

Jan 23, 2020
Dependable on how much courage you lack, you can drink a beer and that will be a temporary plus one to courage. Other than that, look at unfinished quest and start doing them.

I am at the start, i have 3 courage, and every quest asks like 6 so i pretty much cant do anything

farziwala0141

Sep 16, 2024
Same, probably because there's no content for it yet in this version. I double-checked the code and there was nothing in there that can remove this quest from the quest log thing.
I can't find the particular file where to make the required changes. Help me if you can

farziwala0141

Sep 16, 2024
I am stuck on the task "TALK TO FRED". I don't know in which file should I proceed with the tren_stage==13. Somebody please help me on this.
Also if possible, then please attach the steps to open the required RPA, or RPY file. thanks.

3.50 star(s) 85 Votes