ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Have you met Paris yet?? Once you meet her and mistress, then thing will progress from there..
If you mean this scene, then yes...

screenshot0002.png

--- EDIT ---

Currently Paris is in her office, but when I click on her the only option is "I'll come later"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nxooda

Dec 6, 2023
Can't seem to progress from here, any ideas besides the obvious? No idea how to trigger any of the two bottom ones and seeing how things play out probably rely on those two events, pic on spoiler just in case.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Can't seem to progress from here, any ideas besides the obvious? No idea how to trigger any of the two bottom ones and seeing how things play out probably rely on those two events, pic on spoiler just in case.
"Visit Ruby (Fry)" --> You have to go "Downtown", then "Old Town", then click on "Ruby's Home" on a Friday from 9:00 to 18:00

"Shoot for a commercial at Gerard's" --> You have to reach Charm 80 then go "Downtown" then click on "Glamour" then on "Photo Studio". In the Glamorur salon you can increase your Charm asking for Solarium and Hair dresser.

Nxooda

Dec 6, 2023
"Visit Ruby (Fry)" --> You have to go "Downtown", then "Old Town", then click on "Ruby's Home" on a Friday from 9:00 to 18:00

"Shoot for a commercial at Gerard's" --> You have to reach Charm 80 then go "Downtown" then click on "Glamour" then on "Photo Studio". In the Glamorur salon you can increase your Charm asking for Solarium and Hair dresser.
Ruby one works now, ty.
Gergard one just won't trigger. I'm on 85 charm and hes standing there with the girl holding a camera. When I speak to him there are no options. Is it still locked by another event you think(I already did one of his advertisements with the soap)?

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Ruby one works now, ty.
Gergard one just won't trigger. I'm on 85 charm and hes standing there with the girl holding a camera. When I speak to him there are no options. Is it still locked by another event you think(I already did one of his advertisements with the soap)?
Maybe it's one of the many bugs in the quest log. Sometimes (quite often, I have to say) a hint doesn't get deleted once you've achieved that task. I think the advertisements with the soap are the only photo shoot with Gerard in the game.

--- EDIT ---
The game is quite bugged in general.
I can't trigger the renewal of the Artic Cafe.

A sandbox in which if you don't do the things in one specific order you can't trigger some event is a bad sandbox.

Last edited:

gin18

Jul 15, 2019
I think the cheat for Android is buggy, because when i close the cheat window, the screen just show the background only without any option, idk, is it just happened to me or how about you guys?

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
I think the cheat for Android is buggy, because when i close the cheat window, the screen just show the background only without any option, idk, is it just happened to me or how about you guys?
Swipe up. This will restore the interface.

Reactions: gin18

kevin.a

Nov 30, 2019
Have all the endings for the game been revealed? If so, why is it version 0.99.4 and not 1.00? Does anyone know what else they'll add?

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
Have all the endings for the game been revealed? If so, why is it version 0.99.4 and not 1.00? Does anyone know what else they'll add?
Just some small events are added, and the main quest is still frozen. Kind of dull update to be fair.

read carefully the changelog:
and by the way, some of these events and changes need to start a new game :WutFace:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: GC7pp

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This is not safe to play until final version is out. Dev seems to have fetish for making old saves unusable. It's 3rd or 4th time he's pulling that stunt. Who's not to say that 0.99 to 1.00 wont require new game? Not touching till "completed" tag is there. Maybe will wait a year after that, just to be safe... :cautious:

Sharpx23

Aug 15, 2022
how do you raise the hearts? excitement of the character? if it's just finding cards i found most of them, how do i still gain hearts?

3.50 star(s) 85 Votes