lknkjoy123

Jun 17, 2019
How do you get the pharmacy, people keep saying work in the arctic cafe, but nothing is happening. I am literally stuck because I can't progress the game.

MWolf55

Jun 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some other hints would be appreciated with the other quests ;) I just can't seem to find the basement.
If you're talking about the webcam studio, you will get a key for a room on the street next to the house (toward the red light zone- right of your house street) that you turn into an apartment/studio. You get the key from a guy digging in the garbage between the house and the basketball court. It's triggered randomly during the day. If you didn't talk to him, you probalby didn't get it.

MWolf55

Jun 19, 2018
I have worked like every day, 2 weeks, how long does it take?
Chances are you have not progressed one of the other storylines far enough. Some of these storylines overlap a bit and until you get to the correct point on the others, you probably won't trigger that one either. Suggest working other required paths and see if that helps. NOW, let me ask the obvious, are you going to the correct spot to access Rose Street? You have to go the busstop then Rose Street not your home street.

Reactions: ZenoMod

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Work at the Arctic Cafe, develop a relationships with Jane. Eventually she'll show you Rose Street. This happens early in the game, there are no difficulties with unlocking this location.
Nothing is always easy in this game.

The game is buggy.
The hint panel is the buggiest part of the game.

In some playthrough I can't unlock some events (e.g. The renewal of the Artic Cafe in one playthrough, dating with Ruby in another one, etc.)

I don't know why, and probably even the developer doesn't know... :(

It's a matter of "plug and pRay" :HideThePain:

Reactions: nitkonikic

Enot1964

May 20, 2019

The game is buggy.

In some playthrough I can't unlock some events (e.g. The renewal of the Artic Cafe in one playthrough, dating with Ruby in another one, etc.)

Not everyone has had your negative experience. I don't consider myself to be a particularly gifted person, but getting through this game wasn't particularly difficult for me personally (yes, it takes time and persistence, nothing more). You just have to play. The renewal of the Artic Cafe and dating with Ruby always worked, I went through this game three times from scratch. What is your problem? I guess the most obvious answer is that some triggers during gameplay didn't work. You didn't use a cheat mod? Changing some variables can cause a similar result, it's better to use only built-in cheats.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Not everyone has had your negative experience. I don't consider myself to be a particularly gifted person, but getting through this game wasn't particularly difficult for me personally (yes, it takes time and persistence, nothing more). You just have to play. The renewal of the Artic Cafe and dating with Ruby always worked, I went through this game three times from scratch. What is your problem? I guess the most obvious answer is that some triggers during gameplay didn't work. You didn't use a cheat mod? Changing some variables can cause a similar result, it's better to use only built-in cheats.
I stopped using external cheat modes years ago.

Surely not everyone had had blocking bugs, but I'm not the only one. Just take a look at the other (frequent) post of people unable to trigger something.

(The hint log is unmistakable buggy.)

Of all the many AVN I've played, this is the most buggy in absolute.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019

Surely not everyone had had blocking bugs, but I'm not the only one. Just take a look at the other (frequent) post of people unable to trigger something.

So why bother? There are plenty of games on this site, find one that suits you.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
So why bother? There are plenty of games on this site, find one that suits you.
Yawn... :sleep: I don't get who cannot stand criticism. Especially if not matter of subjective tastes.

This game has great graphics, a good story, (IMHO too much grinding, but I'm aware that some players may like grinding), and - objectively - a lot of bugs.

Since one of the claims of the author was "no bug will remain unfixed", I - and as me many other players - report the bugs that I (we) found in the hope that they may be fixed. With benefits for alls. Fanbase included.

If stating the mere fact "many players have reported since years many bugs that remain unfixed" upsets you... I'm sorry.

But then, quoting yourself: why bothering in replying to me?
Find the positive comments and reply to those :HideThePain:

bobo_monkey

Apr 14, 2018

its just you. I played this game from scratch 3 or 4 times now, and am going to again with the new honor system.
I never encountered anything like what you are describing. Never had an issue unlocking rose street etc etc.
There were a few minor issues that a quick reload fixed but thats it.

You have an axe to grind or dont like the developer. I cant think of any other reasons as those quests you mention are really easy.
Maybe clear temp files for your computer and the game before restarting. Its just you and your version and instead of trying to figure it out you come and rip at the game unjustly.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018

The game is buggy.

Last time (few version ago) that dev decided old saves won't work, I started all over again. Annoying as hell, but sure, fine.
Got to "Train to sing".
1st session - all good.
Quest continues with "keep going to singing classes"

Guess what I couldn't trigger?

This game is buggy as hell, and constant need to re-do everything is a bit too much for me.
Can't even be arsed to post a review.
Perhaps I'll try it again once it hits Completed status...perhaps...

Reactions: ZenoMod
3.50 star(s) 85 Votes