4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
I get your point, and see where you are coming from. The problem I see with that approach is, that dev might get a wrong image of their work. And stuff like my first point of critique (stretched images) is easy to fix and improves the first impression alot. I know I might be a bit to direct - but here I play the nation card as a German :p

The "danger" of your approach is that you have some positive feedback from ppl that just try to see the good, some that dont know better (i liked some games in the past because they were the first ones I played, before I knew what is possible) and a lot of ppl that just dont care enough and quietly delete the game. And the dev struggles to get some patreons to support his effort.
If this is the case and you are trying to help him to improve, then go on his discord and have a conversation with him about it. He is is interacting with people on there and it has grown a lot since the last release. I guess the problem is that this forum can become very toxic very quickly, so people trying to actively make the game better with suggestions vs people trolling can be easily mistaken ;)

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
There is 2 scene missing in the gallery, could anyone tell me which one I missed and how to unlock them

I already have :

- Bathroom fun
- Fittingroom handy
- Lance-alot
- Missed you
- Banking 101
- Sweet music
- Team building
- Dirty Laundry

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
There is 2 scene missing in the gallery, could anyone tell me which one I missed and how to unlock them

I already have :

- Bathroom fun
- Fittingroom handy
- Lance-alot
- Missed you
- Banking 101
- Sweet music
- Team building
- Dirty Laundry
The last 2 are placeholders.

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
You mean like there isn't 2 additional scenes? it just takes places in the gallery

Sorry I am not familiar with that term.
Yes they are just there ready to insert the next 2 scenes for the next update (so its like they have been pre-coded in there). So the 2 scenes aren't in the game at this point.

Reactions: panzermaster

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
What program do you use to see the point distribution like that?
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-15-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/
this and unren
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
what i usually do is plug them both in the game folder then i run unren with the enable roll back and enable console (you dont need to do this but i like it) this allows me to do a quick look for things to add to the urm, but the biggest feature i like about urm is the ability to see what each choice will do or effect, and allow me to so the string code for that situation without needing to go to atom.

Reactions: Pathvader

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-15-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/
this and unren
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
what i usually do is plug them both in the game folder then i run unren with the enable roll back and enable console (you dont need to do this but i like it) this allows me to do a quick look for things to add to the urm, but the biggest feature i like about urm is the ability to see what each choice will do or effect, and allow me to so the string code for that situation without needing to go to atom.
Thank you.

Reactions: suckassonline

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Man this update's giving me flashbacks to a similar harem game Max's Life
5,000 rooms going to give him a run for his money :PogChamp:

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
nah, whats really needed is the points management
it's really a wide range for 4 different stats
Still sometimes I miss the decrease stat and have to go back a few saves to fix.
This is why I love games with in game walkthrough on/off.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes