4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
When I saw that this update only had 500 renders I was disappointed (even more with the time needed for the update), but that didn't last long, you have done an excellent job, which is to know how to carry a story that even with only 500 renders felt like a very complete update, also with the sex scenes (which although I miss that there was no anal) I think they were at the height of a good update, the story also became more interesting and I like that you added more variety of characters, I really hope it won't take so long for the next update but if it's going to be as good as this one or even better I tell you take the time you need.

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
When I saw that this update only had 500 renders I was disappointed (even more with the time needed for the update), but that didn't last long, you have done an excellent job, which is to know how to carry a story that even with only 500 renders felt like a very complete update, also with the sex scenes (which although I miss that there was no anal) I think they were at the height of a good update, the story also became more interesting and I like that you added more variety of characters, I really hope it won't take so long for the next update but if it's going to be as good as this one or even better I tell you take the time you need.
Okay listen when it's 500 renders that means 500 for the static renders for the story that does not include the sex scene renders that make the animations. each scene usually takes 350-500 renders to make and that excludes each camera angle. Given there are 4 sex scenes with many positions and camera angles that takes renders to make and let's say roughly 400 renders for each sex scene that means that I put in 1600 renders for those sex scenes I didn't even count those towards the game's main render number (Which was 500). So all in all that update had around 2,100 give or take, so 2100 at the bare minimum in renders for that update not including the camera angles for each sex scene so you could easily add another 100 for each of those.(So you try to do a turn around of 2100 images in less time bucko.)

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Okay listen when it's 500 renders that means 500 for the static renders for the story that does not include the sex scene renders that make the animations. each scene usually takes 350-500 renders to make and that excludes each camera angle. Given there are 4 sex scenes and let's say 400 renders for each that means that i put in 1600 renders for those sex scenes i didn't even count towards the game's main render number (Which was 500). So all in all that update had around 2,100 renders for that update not including the camera angles for each sex scene so you could easily add another 100 for each of those.(So you try to do a turn around of 2100 images in less time bucko.)
It really takes time to pose and render, to do animations, to do alternate cameras, even with better and faster computers, the posing time is only improved by experience and training.

The important part is that the renders cover what is needed. And they do. Quite well.

Also, Fatality17 the comment wasn't really about the number of renders or the time, he started there but quickly moved to the quality of the story. You know, # of renders has been used has a measure of the length of the playtime of an update, from there people are used to measure update quality by those parameters. It's not accurate and certainly not fair, not every Dev can dedicate 24 h to game creation. The accuracy part comes from how long each render is on screen, in your case you made them last quite a bit, while many Devs don't, and in those cases they need higher render counts to balance the playtime.

You did a good job. Don't worry.

Peace :)

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Okay listen when it's 500 renders that means 500 for the static renders for the story that does not include the sex scene renders that make the animations. each scene usually takes 350-500 renders to make and that excludes each camera angle. Given there are 4 sex scenes with many positions and camera angles that takes renders to make and let's say roughly 400 renders for each sex scene that means that I put in 1600 renders for those sex scenes I didn't even count those towards the game's main render number (Which was 500). So all in all that update had around 2,100 give or take, so 2100 at the bare minimum in renders for that update not including the camera angles for each sex scene so you could easily add another 100 for each of those.(So you try to do a turn around of 2100 images in less time bucko.)
Hey Fatality17 I was wondering will there be any characters with following occupation (all females of course!):

- Police Officer
- Nun
- Doctor
- Singer/ Musician
- Tall Athlete

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Hey Fatality17 I was wondering will there be any characters with following occupation (all females of course!):

- Police Officer
- Nun
- Doctor
- Singer/ Musician
- Tall Athlete
The milf doctor would be a necessity, considering the MC impregnating every girls he find, his giant home would need to have a maternity section. Or at least, he would need to obtain an hospital and a staff dedicated to help his women giving birth to his children.

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022

- Police Officer
- Nun
- Doctor
- Singer/ Musician
- Tall Athlete
I have subscriber tier levels to where you can create your own character (as tall, short, thick or not thick as you want) you could easily have me make one of those:devilish:. Other then that I guess you'll just have to find out as the game progresses.:WeSmart:

Last edited:
Reactions: caspian90

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
i've got 3 locked scenes in the gallery, the middle one, bottom right one in page 1 and the one in page 2. any advice on how to unlock them?

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
Is content supposed to be missable even if you dont actively close a path?
Harmony was there naked and then nothing... went back with a mod and saw that I needed one more lust point, kinda of lame...
Is content supposed to be missable even if you dont actively close a path?
Harmony was there naked and then nothing... went back with a mod and saw that I needed one more lust point, kinda of lame...
what mod did u use?

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
i've got 3 locked scenes in the gallery, the middle one, bottom right one in page 1 and the one in page 2. any advice on how to unlock them?
If the middle one is the Bank, you should choose an option that humiliates her!
The other two are placeholders!

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
That prob explains first time missing Brooke and asian chick scenes!

So do you believe Lust is the most important stat?!
I need to figure out a some sort of priorities!
That's the thing women are fascinating yet complex creatures the stats help in ways to get them to do things they might not do depending on their nature. Lust helps in the initial like you phase. each woman is different, like all women some need an extra push to do slutty things, submissive things or romantic/complete trust in you sort of things. you have to figure out what direction you think that woman needs a push in and which way you'd like to treat them moving down your path with them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: caspian90

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
It's only 0.02 version. And it's taking over two hours and it's still not end. Also, thanks for dev for making us virtual millioners! I really happy waht somewhere I have money not from cheats codes or save files editting.

Reactions: panzermaster

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapters/chapter2.rpy", line 1934, in script
harmorny "Maybe we already are (Smirks)"
Exception: Sayer 'harmorny' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/chapters/chapter2.rpy", line 1934, in script
harmorny "Maybe we already are (Smirks)"
File "D:\Games\Treshachek\BrightonCityEmpire-0.02-win\renpy\ast.py", line 890, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "D:\Games\Treshachek\BrightonCityEmpire-0.02-win\renpy\ast.py", line 783, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'harmorny' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307
Brighton City Empire 0.02
Thu Aug 17 01:18:20 2023
```
i don't know why AMD64, when I have Intel and Nvidia 1650

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Passed another two hours, total tiem is about four hours. Still no end of content. It's really 0.02 version???? I lost as in completed game with lot content!

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes