4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

BUNNY xoxox

May 25, 2020
any ideas what the update will be about ? like which characters ? any scenes with the mother ? i feel like the last update was way too short and waisted on side characters other than the main family

Reactions: Uthuriel

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
any ideas what the update will be about ? like which characters ? any scenes with the mother ? i feel like the last update was way too short and waisted on side characters other than the main family
dont worry you will fuck many but not sis or mom yet

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Literally look at the patreon yourself, or just put up the dollar if its not quite yet and you're that pent up for this game. Holy shit. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
IF I had the money I would. Dont just assume everyone has money especially if they are unemployed and no cash coming in.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022

Latest Version v0.04
6k+ code/dialog
700+ renders
30+ animations
spell check done and conversations with the men on the phone fixed to where it plays in background as words come up and you're not held hostage until they're done talking anymore.
(PC for Windows and Linux, Mac for Mac.)

Last edited:

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Great update, hopefully there will be some action with the coach, landlady or the hot teachers from the hallway soon.

But also I hope the dev knowns how to manage all these different women appearing cause too many girls is a double edge sword for most devs doing a harem game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Brighton City Empire [v0.04] [Fatality17]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Man What an Update!!
I can't wait for the Hot teachers especially the History one.
Also based on the Story next one is probably in the Farm with the Aunt's family!

Kudos to you Fatality17 I wish you the best.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fatality17
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes