4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Every body looks the same.
Balloon tits and asses with a wasp waiste?
Getting sick of this.
So unbelievable.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I was lacking 2 slutty point for Lala so either I restarted the whole game or I cheat to add the last 2 points, neither option is a good one in my opinion.
We should have a hint, before there is not enough point to gain for the girl, of what is the stat that she favors or an option by dialogs to circumvent the check (like with Arcelia).
Having a failed state for a girl in the first released without any indication of what the player should aim for and realising that way later is not good and make playing without a guide very frustrating.
To seduce a girl with a boyfriend it's love but for a single one it's slutty, what is the logic and more importantly how can the player learn that in game without going into the script or a soluce?
The game is nice and enjoyable but the Lala incident is the realisation of what I feared, being arbitrarily locked out of a girl.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lokitox8

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Lol. Loved impregnating my stepfamily after I was able to figure out what I needed to do to get that scene. Is it just me or is Baylynn looking thicker than she normally has looked in previous versions? Just need 3 more slutty points for the Lala scene. I guess in the next update we will focus on the aunt and her family. I love this game although I hope we dont have to wait very long to finally get a scene with Rachel or an actual scene with Reno that isnt a handjob.

Reactions: vamight

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
The reviews are good, I want to try it. but man, the disproportionate bodies of these women are not for me at all. I'm crying a little bit.:cry:
Every body looks the same.
Balloon tits and asses with a wasp waiste?
Getting sick of this.
So unbelievable.
Ya know what I'm "getting sick of"? I'm sick of the Tiny Tit Mafia polluting devs, games, and game threads w/their whiny "tits are ridiculous" crap. In the event you lot didn't notice when you arrived, you're on a game thread that is CLEARLY dedicated to HUGE TITS FFS!!! What did you geniuses expect when you got here?

Here's a tip. Why don't you mf'ers just stay in your lane and leave the balloon tits to the legions of followers who appreciate them?

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
I was lacking 2 slutty point for Lala so either I restarted the whole game or I cheat to add the last 2 points, neither option is a good one in my opinion.
We should have a hint, before there is not enough point to gain for the girl, of what is the stat that she favors or an option by dialogs to circumvent the check (like with Arcelia).
Having a failed state for a girl in the first released without any indication of what the player should aim for and realising that way later is not good and make playing without a guide very frustrating.
To seduce a girl with a boyfriend it's love but for a single one it's slutty, what is the logic and more importantly how can the player learn that in game without going into the script or a soluce?
The game is nice and enjoyable but the Lala incident is the realisation of what I feared, being arbitrarily locked out of a girl.
Ya the points system is stupid, random, unfair and it will lock you out of some girl path just because... that was already said since the first release by various players and dev-san doesn't look like he wants to change the system.
I was enjoying the game because I was using the URM.
So just cheat so you don't miss content my dude, even dev recommends to just mod/cheat:

Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 17-16-51 VN - Ren'Py - Brighton City Empire v0.04 Fatality17.png

theola

Dec 21, 2019
wtf is up with the 1 million question at the start? It's weird setting relations for dozens of characters.

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
Ya know what I'm "getting sick of"? I'm sick of the Tiny Tit Mafia polluting devs, games, and game threads w/their whiny "tits are ridiculous" crap. In the event you lot didn't notice when you arrived, you're on a game thread that is CLEARLY dedicated to HUGE TITS FFS!!! What did you geniuses expect when you got here?

Here's a tip. Why don't you mf'ers just stay in your lane and leave the balloon tits to the legions of followers who appreciate them?
indir.gif

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
While I enjoy this game from the story and visual perspective, I'm sorry, but the dialogue "choices" in this game make absolutely NO fucking sense whatsoever.

As an example - in your conversation with Lalainey in this update - you have the following options:
"Those babies are some of the finest ______ I've ever seen"

Your choices are -
First: Honeydews (yields more love points)
Second: Gazongas (yields more lust and slutty points)
Third: Bonbons (yields more slutty and submissive points)
Fourth: Milk jugs (yields more slutty points than any of the above options)

In all of the above options, ALL stats increase regardless, just some more than other depending on choice.

My question to the developer is: WHY? What makes any of those options tilt more towards one particular stat than the other?

The game is filled with arbitrary, absolutely nonsensical fucking choices like this, with absolutely NO transparency or even the tiniest bit of sense behind them. Flashing "Relationship Stats Have Increased" in the top right for the player MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING - especially when they ALL always increase, just one does more than the other.

Bottom line - if you're going to have senseless fucking dialogue like this that is considered a "choice" and ultimately influences what scenes the player gets to experience, at least label the arbitrary senseless dialogue with what it does (example: +1 love, +2 lust, +1 slutty, +4 submissive). This at least gives SOME semblance of transparency for the player, without having to open up the fucking phone each time to check what the hell it did.

Ideally - have each conversation choice influence ONLY ONE STAT, and label it as such. Then, put a backstory to each potential love interest BEFORE you meet them that hints at the personality stat that needs to be focused on - otherwise it's just a senseless guessing game.

As for myself, I just grabbed the mod some random user was kind enough to make, added +100 to everyone's stats, and called it a day. Can't be assed to waste my time sifting through those autistic choices any longer.

Love the game, but that needs to be sorted.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
:LOL::LOL::LOL: Laughing at the complete irony here when all you whiny Tiny Tit Mafia Karens do is rail on and on...and ON...AND ON... Then you tell me to calm down? You people should try practicing some self-awareness once in a while bro.

FTR, we big boob connoisseurs put up with this crap day in and day out, thread after thread. It's tired and nauseating. Then when we defend big boob devs and their games your lot get all offended and butthurt...REMINDER AGAIN...ALWAYS...ON...A...BIG....BOOB...GAME THREAD! Do you think the dev is going to rewrite and recode an entire game he's spent weeks and months and often YEARS creating bcuz some Tiny Tit Mafia weenie screams "(in Cartman's voice) WAAA! These giant boobs are ridiculous WAA WAA WAA!"?

You're either complete morons or trolls, neither of which lend any value to this forum.

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
:LOL::LOL::LOL: Laughing at the complete irony here when all you whiny Tiny Tit Mafia Karens do is rail on and on...and ON...AND ON... Then you tell me to calm down? You people should try practicing some self-awareness once in a while bro.

FTR, we big boob connoisseurs put up with this crap day in and day out, thread after thread. It's tired and nauseating. Then when we defend big boob devs and their games your lot get all offended and butthurt...REMINDER AGAIN...ALWAYS...ON...A...BIG....BOOB...GAME THREAD! Do you think the dev is going to rewrite and recode an entire game he's spent weeks and months and often YEARS creating bcuz some Tiny Tit Mafia weenie screams "(in Cartman's voice) WAAA! These giant boobs are ridiculous WAA WAA WAA!"?

You're either complete morons or trolls, neither of which lend any value to this forum.
I'm glad you're venting mate, I hope you're relieved, but I don't think I'm the one you should be attacking. I didn't ask the developer to remake this game or complain about how big the boobs are. I read the reviews and heard good things, which made me want to play it, but then I realised that disproportionate boobs aren't for me, and unfortunately I expressed my sadness that I won't be able to play it despite the good reviews. First of all, you have to understand that this is a forum, so it's perfectly normal for people to express their opinions about what they like or dislike. However, let me reiterate that my comment is not a complaint or an accusation. I think you should relax a bit by watching big tits like you like.

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
While I enjoy this game from the story and visual perspective, I'm sorry, but the dialogue "choices" in this game make absolutely NO fucking sense whatsoever.

As an example - in your conversation with Lalainey in this update - you have the following options:

Your choices are -

In all of the above options, ALL stats increase regardless, just some more than other depending on choice.

My question to the developer is: WHY? What makes any of those options tilt more towards one particular stat than the other?

The game is filled with arbitrary, absolutely nonsensical fucking choices like this, with absolutely NO transparency or even the tiniest bit of sense behind them. Flashing "Relationship Stats Have Increased" in the top right for the player MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING - especially when they ALL always increase, just one does more than the other.

Bottom line - if you're going to have senseless fucking dialogue like this that is considered a "choice" and ultimately influences what scenes the player gets to experience, at least label the arbitrary senseless dialogue with what it does (example: +1 love, +2 lust, +1 slutty, +4 submissive). This at least gives SOME semblance of transparency for the player, without having to open up the fucking phone each time to check what the hell it did.

Ideally - have each conversation choice influence ONLY ONE STAT, and label it as such. Then, put a backstory to each potential love interest BEFORE you meet them that hints at the personality stat that needs to be focused on - otherwise it's just a senseless guessing game.

As for myself, I just grabbed the mod some random user was kind enough to make, added +100 to everyone's stats, and called it a day. Can't be assed to waste my time sifting through those autistic choices any longer.

That's a whole bunch of ranting and raving when you could of just said you wanted an easy lay just because you walked up to a character and introduced yourself. At least I'm not having you search scenes for special books for special renders or for special sex scene replays. girlsinsult.png

Last edited:

SugarDaddy234

Feb 23, 2021
Hope we can bang mom and dad new gf in front of him
that

Your choices are -

if this annoys you then just use the mod you'll get all the scenes plus secret content (depending on stats outfits/dialog can change). Also you can decrease stats, some choices do have negative implications. If you're using the universal mod to figure out the stat changes then you also know that some decision have flags tied to them (telling harmony the truth and forcing both mom an daughter to the harem) which the dev said will have consequences.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes