4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
Darn, tried three different combos, still can't get the Arcelia scene. Also tried using one of the cheat mods, no dice. Any tips? Does she go for gentleman or horny sleazebag?

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
IF I had the money I would. Dont just assume everyone has money especially if they are unemployed and no cash coming in.
Stop begging literally a day or two from when an "early access" is going to be given out for free if you don't want to get shit on. Not that hard. Stop acting like a victim. Best YOU not assume others don't know what being unemployed/broke is like. :WeSmart:

Anyhow, its out as promised. :PogChamp:

zevros

Jan 21, 2020
Requirements for LaLa please and thank you.
25 slutty
my have to start over to get this one or go back to appartment the previous day

considering how many women have been encountered that there is still no relationship with, i believe resatrting will be common.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Darn, tried three different combos, still can't get the Arcelia scene. Also tried using one of the cheat mods, no dice. Any tips? Does she go for gentleman or horny sleazebag?
if you say you're going to leave then change your mind when she asks if you're sure you wont get stat checked.

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
Ok i have made an easymode mod for people to use on Stats, and in there the only option i've highlighted is the Mercedes locking off the Shelby path.

Easymode will let you start with 100 of each of the girls stat if you select that from Chapter 1, or add 100 of each girls stat if you select it from your existing save. I would suggest if you havent seen all scenes that you start from the beginning though.

The only options i am highlighting are the ones that block off other paths as the dev makes it clear when the current girl's path is closing.

I have test this with the old saves as well and if easymode is not activated then it will prompt at the start of each chapter (without having to start a new game). But if you missed any scenes i would start at the beginning.

Let me know if there are any issues.

Instructions: copy and overwrite the files in the game folder.
does this work with the new version?

Reactions: Mihawk_80
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes