4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Sure, don't address the issue of your dialogue choices making absolutely zero sense as far as what stat they are tied to. Way to deflect.
I created the characters, I know their personalities and what influences them to create the outcome stat wise. You do not and are simply frustrated you didn't get a scene you wanted because of your choices in dialog to that individual which then became an inconvenience to you to correct it somehow. Then be prepared because decisions you made in 01, 02, and so on will affect you later on. Heck, you might want to quit now since it will be an inconvenience for you especially if you get the mc killed. I'm also not against mods being used. I'm not going to implement code or codes that mess with them, so by all means, if you want to use one then do so and jack up every girl's stat so it doesn't matter what you pick, you still bag the lady, I encourage it for players even. As for hints to what gives you what, some people playing don't want the hints, some do. Thats why I left everything open sourced so if someone wants to make a hint mod or cheat mod they could and others that don't want the mod have a way of playing their way too. I'm not trying to say which way of playing is better, I'm just trying to appeal to all.
Also, you saying you enjoy the game or love it does not negate the fact you went with an all-out assault on my decision making. I felt attacked, I came back with the same vigor. You attacked my baby I am proud of so of course I'll be defensive. I'm sure you'd do the same for a project you spent countless hours creating.

Last edited:

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
I created the characters, I know their personalities and what influences them to create the outcome stat wise. You do not and are simply frustrated you didn't get a scene you wanted because of your choices in dialog to that individual which then became an inconvenience to you to correct it somehow. Then be prepared because decisions you made in 01 02 and so on will affect you later on. Heck, you might want to quit now since it will be an inconvenience for you especially if you get the mc killed.
You're right. You created the characters, so YOU know their personalities, but how is the PLAYER (who's coming into the game blind) supposed to know their personalities? Little backstory is given starting out, and all 33 of them (which is an insanely large number for the player to keep track of given the length of time between updates/content with each one) seem to have the same motivation (the MC's obscenely large bank account). Basically, the choices you present the player with lack any sort of transparency and devolve into a convoluted mess of trial and error - as in my initial example.

As for getting the MC outright killed and leading to a game over state based on a 50/50 choice made x amount of updates back - I'm sure that will go over swimmingly with the rest of the player-base as well.

As I said - the overarching story and visuals are great, but the way in which you implemented your love/lust/slutty/submission mechanic sucks. If it weren't for that, it'd be a awesome title.

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
You're right. You created the characters, so YOU know their personalities, but how is the PLAYER (who's coming into the game blind) supposed to know their personalities? Little backstory is given starting out, and all 33 of them (which is an insanely large number for the player to keep track of given the length of time between updates/content with each one) seem to have the same motivation (the MC's obscenely large bank account). Basically, the choices you present the player with lack any sort of transparency and devolve into a convoluted mess of trial and error - as in my initial example.

As for getting the MC outright killed and leading to a game over state based on a 50/50 choice made x amount of updates back - I'm sure that will go over swimmingly with the rest of the player-base as well.

As I said - the overarching story and visuals are great, but the way in which you implemented your love/lust/slutty/submission mechanic sucks. If it weren't for that, it'd be a awesome title.
I'm also not against mods being used. I'm not going to implement code or codes that mess with them, so by all means, if you want to use one then do so and jack up every girl's stat so it doesn't matter what you pick, you still bag the lady, I encourage it for players even. As for hints to what gives you what, some people playing don't want the hints, some do. Thats why I left everything open sourced so if someone wants to make a hint mod or cheat mod they could and others that don't want the mod have a way of playing their way too. I'm not trying to say which way of playing is better, I'm just trying to appeal to all.
Also, you saying you enjoy the game or love it does not negate the fact you went with an all-out assault on my decision making. I felt attacked, I came back with the same vigor. You attacked my baby that I am proud of so of course I'd be defensive. I'm sure you'd do the same for a project you've spent countless hours creating. Plus, you missing the scene doesn't lock you out of future sex content with that individual it just means you missed it that time. You will not get locked out of a relationship unless you actively choose to close that person's path. It's more of a first chance encounter like a first date some lead to sex, some don't.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: LordSinner

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Hey guys may I enter here and ask:

Do we get anything with the teachers next update?
Also what kind of other characters we might see (for example nun, mayor, doctor etc)?

Also the mod is amazing just give it a try however someone like me actually love the challenge to figure out which characters need which stat to be high enough to grab em! Can’t say on be half of others but I have 2 play through, 1 with mods and 1 without them!

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Hey guys may I enter here and ask:

Do we get anything with the teachers next update?
Also what kind of other characters we might see (for example nun, mayor, doctor etc)?

Also the mod is amazing just give it a try however someone like me actually love the challenge to figure out which characters need which stat to be high enough to grab em! Can’t say on be half of others but I have 2 play through, 1 with mods and 1 without them!
teachers not until 07 which will be school starting 05 is saturday and he told Rachel he was going to the farm then sunday is applying house status unless he bumps into a teacher who knows but no teachers or students until then. custom characters that have been created so far are an elite house mother daughter doctor/scientist with a certain religion a gothic hacker who has had her run in with bad people and police, bryan's mother and either his sister or a previously abandoned daughter. a doctor for birthing and a recently ousted ceo from her businesses because of board member take over.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
I'm glad you're venting mate, I hope you're relieved, but I don't think I'm the one you should be attacking. I didn't ask the developer to remake this game or complain about how big the boobs are. I read the reviews and heard good things, which made me want to play it, but then I realised that disproportionate boobs aren't for me, and unfortunately I expressed my sadness that I won't be able to play it despite the good reviews. First of all, you have to understand that this is a forum, so it's perfectly normal for people to express their opinions about what they like or dislike. However, let me reiterate that my comment is not a complaint or an accusation. I think you should relax a bit by watching big tits like you like.
To be completely fair mate, you're not the UBER MILITANT wing of the Tiny Tit Mafia that we big titters normally refer to. You're just getting the brunt of it here bcuz you responded w/an animated gif the size of Texas and there was no way in hell that was gonna go unanswered :). So for lopping you in w/the other demon seed, I do apologize.

Just know that most of these trolls are idiots who need to be reminded of their abject stupidity. Yes, it's a forum, express your opinion to your heart's content. But guess what? I, WE big tit afficiandos have opinions too so just don't get your panties in a wad when I (and others) point out the moronic decision to complain about big tits ON A BIG TIT GAME THREAD! Look, I'm not into the pregnancy/futa/gay game genres so ya know what I don't do? I don't go on the pregnancy/futa/gay genre threads ranting about my arrogant, self-serving, insignificant opinions to people who A) couldn't give two fux about it and B) are likely there for the pregnancy/futa/gay content. People who do this look like self-unaware dumbasses who can't read a room or plain English for that matter. You wouldn't go to a football match, stand up in a mass of football fans and yell "FOOTBALL SUCKS!" now would you and the same principle applies here. Football match or pirate adult game forum, you just look like a twat and THESE are the dimwitted dolts I speak of.

zii1

Jun 20, 2019
will there be a walkthrough? I'm missing the 3 newest scenes and am not sure how to get them. I apologize if this has been answered.

Last edited:

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
will there be a walkthrough? I'm missing the 3 newest scenes and am not sure how to get them. I apologize if this has been answered.
1st scene is with Arcelia you need submission at 20 or higher but if you choose to leave then she asks are you sure if you change your mind you wont be stat checked and go right into the scene.
2nd is with Melody and you need love at 13 or above.
3rd is with Mysti and you need to have lust at 9 or above and texted her in v01.
4th is with Lalainey and you need slutty at 25 or above.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I like the game, but damn i hate the stats, i understand that the developer want that we know the "right choices" but still, is annoying that we get some wrong (because there is no background of some caracters) and fuck up some scenes because of that...

Reactions: LbM-93 and Lokitox8

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
idk about you guys but
most of the choices i choose gave the right or should i say special reaction from the girls
like shelby, she prefers something that's charming rather than telling her you want to knock her up
else, i just tell them i will breed them

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hey, thanks for the back-and-forth about the points system. It helped me decide if I wanted to play or not.
Is there a gallery/replay mod available?

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Hey, thanks for the back-and-forth about the points system. It helped me decide if I wanted to play or not.
Is there a gallery/replay mod available?
The game does have a gallery and replay option but no mod that unlocks them if you've missed out on a scene or image unfortunately.

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
Maybe I'm the weird one here but I really like this VN/Game! Good background story and plot. Lots of women to play with. etc.

I'm not sure why some people are giving the dev a hard time about the Girls and 'point system' to unlock the relationships and possible lewd scenes. On my first play through I was able to unlock all except for Haruki(tatoo artist) and Lalainey(clothes designer). Simply put, I just paid attention to the dialog to figure out their personalities. Haruki took 3 play throughs to figure out her slut stat was the key. Same with Lalainey.

Keep up the great work Fatality!!! Looking forward to the updates!

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Ya know what I'm "getting sick of"? I'm sick of the Tiny Tit Mafia polluting devs, games, and game threads w/their whiny "tits are ridiculous" crap. In the event you lot didn't notice when you arrived, you're on a game thread that is CLEARLY dedicated to HUGE TITS FFS!!! What did you geniuses expect when you got here?

Here's a tip. Why don't you mf'ers just stay in your lane and leave the balloon tits to the legions of followers who appreciate them?
I don't go into loli threads calling them crypto-pedos, idk why people come into big booba games and cry about there being big booba. If anything I would get annoyed if big booba become less big in an "update." :KEK:

Reactions: rooney10
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes