4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
well fuck me, i got the second one too... i guess i'll have to play again to get the first outfit xD

Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
I would really like a quick way to check stats. Having to constantly check your phone after every choice slowly becomes tedious.

Reactions: Valronn

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BrightonCityEmpire-0.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Can't got the first image because the selection menu has an error lol:)
Yes you can the error that was happening was when reno made the stat check and passed but Rachel did not so you get outfit 2 regardless. you need both to pass the check to get them both wearing option 1.
Edit: Actually, the error was occurring when both failed the stat check, so Reno and Rachel failed to meet the threshold and wore option 2.

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2021
Yes you can the error that was happening was when reno made the stat check and passed but Rachel did not so you get outfit 2 regardless. you need both to pass the check to get them both wearing option 1.
Edit: Actually, the error was occurring when both failed the stat check, so Reno and Rachel failed to meet the threshold and wore option 2.
I mean, if we want to got the first image, in the police station we must choose option "I hope you both wear something slutty" right?, but it got an error if we choose that. is there another way to get the first image?

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
I mean, if we want to got the first image, in the police station we must choose option "I hope you both wear something slutty" right?, but it got an error if we choose that. is there another way to get the first image?
yeah, but they also need to meet the slutty stat check for them both to wear it if they don't have high enough sluttiness then they will not wear a slutty/sexy outfit when they visit. Rachel needed 14 or above Reno needed 18 or above your error occurred because Rachel didn't hit hers and Reno did, I believe. so to change their nightwear you must hit both those marks for each and choose to wear something more provocative/slutty. If one hits but the other doesn't they wear the casual outfit. there could be 4 outcomes but only one gets the outfit. they both hit the stat check and you chose for them to wear it. you chose for them to wear it but Reno failed, Rachel failed, or they both failed which led to the casual one. oh, and the fifth you didn't select the provocative option to begin with. The error happened because of coding but it was still the flag of 'False' which is the default to begin with meaning you did not obtain the goal to turn it 'True' for both the ladies. If you scroll up a bit, you'll see Warphorror got the first option because he met all the requirements.

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2021
yeah, but they also need to meet the slutty stat check for them both to wear it if they don't have high enough sluttiness then they will not wear a slutty/sexy outfit when they visit. Rachel needed 14 or above Reno needed 18 or above your error occurred because Rachel didn't hit hers and Reno did, I believe. so to change their nightwear you must hit both those marks for each and choose to wear something more provocative/slutty. If one hits but the other doesn't they wear the casual outfit. there could be 4 outcomes but only one gets the outfit. they both hit the stat check and you chose for them to wear it. you chose for them to wear it but Reno failed, Rachel failed, or they both failed which led to the casual one. oh, and the fifth you didn't select the provocative option to begin with. The error happened because of coding but it was still the flag of 'False' which is the default to begin with meaning you did not obtain the goal to turn it 'True' for both the ladies. If you scroll up a bit, you'll see Warphorror got the first option because he met all the requirements.
Oh okay thanks, i'll try it

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Haiku
slutty >= 13

use the easymode mod and you can sort that from your start of day 3 save.
I tried editing my save file, but mostly the commands refer to the girls by number (girl20, girl30, etc) —

e.g., _defaults_set > girl13_slutty

Does anyone have a list of the girls by number?

Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
I've never played anything that so heavily had breeding before. This is incredible. Are there any other games that do breeding this well?

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
I already went through that choice but I would like to know if people took the gino deal or not ?

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes