4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
Thought I'd let the Dev know that when entering the Palace and meeting all the girls for the first time, no points are awarded when selecting the appropriate responses even though the message states you do. Values are not changed for either Rachel, Reno, Tori, etc.

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Thought I'd let the Dev know that when entering the Palace and meeting all the girls for the first time, no points are awarded when selecting the appropriate responses even though the message states you do. Values are not changed for either Rachel, Reno, Tori, etc.
you have to have the phone closed out because I did a run through at that specific place and the stats added for me. I did the choice, looked at the phone, saw it added the points, closed the phone, hit next choice and the opened the phone back up to see the stat changes. it's like changing the phones background you need to close it out to get the new image you selected.

Reactions: sgenter

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
you have to have the phone closed out because I did a run through at that specific place and the stats added for me. I did the choice, looked at the phone, saw it added the points, closed the phone, hit next choice and the opened the phone back up to see the stat changes. it's like changing the phones background you need to close it out to get the new image you selected.
I always have my phone closed during the times when the responses are displayed and only open the phone after I've responded to check values. I'm sure I'll have a 4th play through to keep up with point requirements as you release other updates and recheck it then. Thanks :)

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
when you say meeting all the girls for the first time where exactly are you speaking about? I saw the reason why Tori was not getting her stats added after showing them the mansion and it has been fixed. Just not exactly sure where to look into about Rachel and Reno not getting stats added because after showing the girls the mansion he speaks with Rachel, Tori, Wafiya and Aqina. Rachel's gets added I saw the reason Tori's was not and fixed that then it's Wafiya and Aqina those get added too. he does not speak to Reno after the mansion unveiling to the girls until the next day after jail.

Last edited:

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
I tried juking the stats for Haiku to get the missing scene. Apparently there's a limit of 11 Slutty, because when I use the online editor to raise it to 13, it always reverts in game.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Thanks Dev, enjoying the game very much. I stop by and subscribe to your SS this week.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Do we know what choices are to be made for Lala to get 25 slutty points? I replayed from the beginning and I am either 23 or 24 points for slutty with her and can't even get the scene. I was able to get the slutty outfits for Reno and Rachel with no problems and all other scenes except Lala's scene.

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
when you say meeting all the girls for the first time where exactly are you speaking about? I saw the reason why Tori was not getting her stats added after showing them the mansion and it has been fixed. Just not exactly sure where to look into about Rachel and Reno not getting stats added because after showing the girls the mansion he speaks with Rachel, Tori, Wafiya and Aqina. Rachel's gets added I saw the reason Tori's was not and fixed that then it's Wafiya and Aqina those get added too. he does not speak to Reno after the mansion unveiling to the girls until the next day after jail.
It is the initial move into the Mansion. Where MC is greeted by Rachel. It appears all the girls are there but MC does not talk to everyone. Yes, my mistake about talking to Reno. She's just in the group image. MC only talks to Rachel and Tori.

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
Do we know what choices are to be made for Lala to get 25 slutty points? I replayed from the beginning and I am either 23 or 24 points for slutty with her and can't even get the scene. I was able to get the slutty outfits for Reno and Rachel with no problems and all other scenes except Lala's scene.
My suggestion for this VN/Game for any girl you want to track the various points, simply use the phone to check your awarded points after you have responded to the available choices. Keep the phone closed while responding and check after. If you're not getting the desired award points(slutty), simply back up and make a different choice. There are about 27 to 29 total available slutty points for Lala.

The Dev was very generous to allow backing up to make different choices.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes