4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Ok i have made a Cheat Mod for people to use on Stats.

This will let you to increase and decrease stats whatever you want.

I have test this on windows and work with the old saves as well.

I have test this with Easy Mode installed too and it work fine as well. So this Cheat Mod compatible with Easy Mode too.

It will work for the future update, unless dev change the variable names and add more girls(it won't have the new girls stats if I don't update it).

Let me know if there are any issues.

Installation:
Put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "BrightonCityEmpire-X-pc" folder then overwrite if asked.

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 3336061 View attachment 3336055 View attachment 3336057
Thank you for this. I usually don't cheat in vns but missing a scene because of a wrong choice made back in the first release is annoying.

Reactions: elbo911

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
During the sex scenes with Arcelia and her daughters there is a few instances of the mc calling them none instead of sis.

Reactions: TigerWolfe

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
My suggestion for this VN/Game for any girl you want to track the various points, simply use the phone to check your awarded points after you have responded to the available choices. Keep the phone closed while responding and check after. If you're not getting the desired award points(slutty), simply back up and make a different choice. There are about 27 to 29 total available slutty points for Lala.

The Dev was very generous to allow backing up to make different choices.
Yes. I do this BUT one of the problems and it happens with Haiku is you don't get her contact number until the very end of her first meeting which means you can't track what points you get for her during that conversation until the very end before the MC leaves so you don't know what choices made what stats to go up at that point it is just guessing unless you know what to say to her exactly to get her slutty up during that conversation. There is quite a few of the girls that you don't get their info until after their first conversation. I think Lala is another one where you don't get her contact information until the end of the first meeting and most of her stats are aligned with Reno because they are mostly together. This happens with the Dean and Coach also and I get the feeling that when the time comes to get their scenes it will be the same way that we will need to go back to get certain stats to unlock their scenes BUT I get the feeling the Dean will be slutty considering she is always flashing the MC and Coach her crotch.

Last edited:

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Would be better if you didn't get a meaningless choice every 4 lines of dialogue that covers the entire screen. With options that hardly differ. With lots of duplicate text. Not great for the flow of the story.
Not meaningless. Either the stats go up or they go down for the girls and depending on those stats depends on what scenes you unlock for each girl. Just like every VN that is created that scenes get unlocked due to the choices that are made that make the stats go up or down. This game is very forgiving on alot of the choices whereas not many of them make the stats decline almost all of them make certain stats go up.

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Do we know what choices are to be made for Lala to get 25 slutty points? I replayed from the beginning and I am either 23 or 24 points for slutty with her and can't even get the scene. I was able to get the slutty outfits for Reno and Rachel with no problems and all other scenes except Lala's scene.
Pay full amount 2 slutty, phat ass women 2 slutty, gamble on things 2 slutty, hey puddin 1 slutty or hey beautiful 1 slutty, spending money 2 slutty, that's just off the top of my head in no particular order on meeting Haiku for the slutty stats before getting her number to track.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
This game is very forgiving on alot of the choices whereas not many of them make the stats decline almost all of them make certain stats go up.
AKA meaningless. And SO MANY! A few important choices works way better than literally hundreds of unimportant choices. But apparently some people like reading and clicking menus. All the power to them.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
not gonna lie 1/2 tempted to download this just to get a good laugh seeing the body proportions

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Pay full amount 2 slutty, phat ass women 2 slutty, gamble on things 2 slutty, hey puddin 1 slutty or hey beautiful 1 slutty, spending money 2 slutty, that's just off the top of my head in no particular order on meeting Haiku for the slutty stats before getting her number to track.
Lol. I was talking about Lala NOT Haiku.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
AKA meaningless. And SO MANY! A few important choices works way better than literally hundreds of unimportant choices. But apparently some people like reading and clicking menus. All the power to them.
Meaningless means they don't do anything to raise or lower stats they are just put in there to frustrate players. There are very few if not no choices that don't do anything in this game BUT EVERY choice I have come across does something and isn't put in as "Meaningless".

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Lol. I was talking about Lala NOT Haiku.
Slutty 1 for sugar tits, slutty 1 for if you ask if she is insured, slutty 1 for she's my fuck buddy, anyone give a slutty of 1 except if you say you look like a 2 dollar hooker then it's -2 slutty, 1 slutty for you look sexy and design is divine or you look hot and design is remarkable the 3rd option gives none and 4th is -2 slutty, it's perfection is only one that gives 1 slutty.

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Im getting this error every time i try to open messages on the phone

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can not recreate the error are you using a mod or mods because I have no designation for tooltips. That would be an error on the modders part not mine meaning I do not use a tooltip and have no code for it in any of my code.

Last edited:

Poison-Idea

Feb 13, 2019
I can not recreate the error are you using a mod or mods because I have no designation for tooltips that would be an error on the modders part not mine meaning I do not use a tooltip and have no code for it in any of my code.
I'm using Universal Choice Descriptor mod and i tried now without it and the phone works, thanks.

Can i continue using the mod and just ignore the phone or am i gonna miss out on paths/scenes?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I'm using Universal Choice Descriptor mod and i tried now without it and the phone works, thanks.

Can i continue using the mod and just ignore the phone or am i gonna miss out on paths/scenes?
There are texts with attached still photos and a faux Twitter with stills as well, that update as the game progresses.

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020

you just ignore the mod
use the easy mode attached here
with that, you get to choose whichever options you liked best
and still not missing any scene
i meant... you already save scumming so why do the hard work??

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I don't know if I'm the only one.

About first time scenes.
I would prefer they be one on one. The stepmother and stepsisters having their first time be a foursome was disappointing. Considering the aunt will be visited next, I am hoping we don't get another foursome or threesome.

these are the two cents of a non supporter.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes