4.30 star(s) 31 Votes
Jul 28, 2023
Is there some kind of checklist for all the scenes ?

I seem to be missing the three scenes at the end according to the gallery but I honestly have no clue which they could be since I have the newest ones with the stepmom and sisters/Melody/Misty/Lalaney.

Reactions: Tom7902000

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
1st scene is with Arcelia you need submission at 20 or higher but if you choose to leave then she asks are you sure if you change your mind you wont be stat checked and go right into the scene.
2nd is with Melody and you need love at 13 or above.
3rd is with Mysti and you need to have lust at 9 or above and texted her in v01.
4th is with Lalainey and you need slutty at 25 or above.
I appreciate the fact that you are answering question about the scenes and their requirements in the forum but there is no diegetic in game way to guess them. I really thought Lalainey was a love girl and not a slut girl given she was introduce with Reno and not about money but my thinking was obviously wrong.
If I may make a suggestion it would be that when an opportunity with a girl is missed to have a prompt telling the player something like "Girl_xx blocked not enough charact_name" and/or once you get their phone number a bio for the girl like "she seemed to be a loving/slutty/obsessed/submissive girl/woman", nothing that invalidate player reflection and choices nor "pollutes" the game choices with handholding the player but a nudge toward the good direction.

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
I appreciate the fact that you are answering question about the scenes and their requirements in the forum but there is no diegetic in game way to guess them. I really thought Lalainey was a love girl and not a slut girl given she was introduce with Reno and not about money but my thinking was obviously wrong.
If I may make a suggestion it would be that when an opportunity with a girl is missed to have a prompt telling the player something like "Girl_xx blocked not enough charact_name" and/or once you get their phone number a bio for the girl like "she seemed to be a loving/slutty/obsessed/submissive girl/woman", nothing that invalidate player reflection and choices nor "pollutes" the game choices with handholding the player but a nudge toward the good direction.
It really all depended on your conversations with her, I mean at one point she called the MC "Sugar Dick" but the girls can be any of the stats it's just for that one instance to get her to do what she did, she needed that nudge in the slutty direction. It doesn't necessarily make her a slutty type of woman. She just needed her slutty boundaries pushed a bit. The next meeting or opportunity would be Love, Lust or Submission if you didn't already get the first scene. I certainly understand wanting a nudge to the player in the direction and your solutions are fair, I will take them into consideration and find a way to do so.

Last edited:

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
It really all depended on your conversations with her, I mean at one point she called the MC "Sugar Dick" but the girls can be any of the stats it's just for that one instance to get her to do what she did, she needed that nudge in the slutty direction. It doesn't necessarily make her a slutty type of woman. She just needed her slutty boundaries pushed a bit. The next meeting or opportunity would be Love, Lust or Submission if you didn't already get the first scene. I certainly understand wanting a nudge to the player in the direction and your solutions are fair, I will take them into consideration and find a way to do so.
Thanks for the answer, I don't know if you take a pause after a release or not so either good rest or good luck for the continuous devellopement.

sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
Excellent update, all the scenes were great especially the first one, I find interesting the incorporation of the librarians, but there are some things I suggest to add without wanting to impose anything at all:

1) I think it would be good to change the nicknames and relationships post first choice, either by adding a section in the phone or somewhere (I happened to choose the wrong term for the wife of the father and also for the mother's sister xD and replay everything to change some name or nickname is problematic).

2) More than something to add is that I don't know if I didn't detect well that you should go up in some girl to unlock her scenes in an intuitive way or is that it's difficult, I don't think it's wrong that you have to talk to her in some way to unlock some scene, the thing is that I don't see that you give many clues to know which is the correct one for the girl in particular.

3) And lastly and a personal request I miss the anal, I know that the pregnancy weighs a lot (I fully support it) but I never understood why you have to make it exclusive, again this point is just a personal preference that I prefer to be ignored completely if it goes against your vision of the update in any way.

Reactions: AlexTorch
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes