4.30 star(s) 33 Votes

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
God damn, I cant wait to breed Brooke in front of her husband. Yeah, I know, she is already pregnant but her husband doesnt. Proper awesome bull-scene right there, him watching not knowing what to do, confused about whats happening and why he has a boner while Brooke is cumming her brains out begging to be bred.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
God damn, I cant wait to breed Brooke in front of her husband. Yeah, I know, she is already pregnant but her husband doesnt. Proper awesome bull-scene right there, him watching not knowing what to do, confused about whats happening and why he has a boner while Brooke is cumming her brains out begging to be bred.
Tbh, I want to breed the Coach and the Dean in front of their husbands…

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
is there a way to change nicknames after being selected
Given the dev chose to make them persistent (a shared global value for all playthrough) just go back to the selection menu, choose the new one then load your more advanced save and the new nickname will be used.

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
Um, I tried. The animations killed it for me. When a game makes me want to skip the sex scenes I stop playing.

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Hi,
I put together a few useful mods and a visual adjustment...
  • Changed the default textbox (dialog text stands out more)
  • Changed the default game menu (textbox slider setting display's better)
View attachment 3625268
if i were to use this 2 option which part of your mod should i keep?
since i would mostly use the easy mod so i dont have to keep track of the points each girls have and enjoy whichever text choices that i feel more relevant to my characther

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Is the game still focusing on the esoteric "bloodline" stuff? I kind of got lost with everything in 0.02.

Was thinking this was mainly going to be about MC becoming a superstar athlete and the campus/college/city life around it, but the pacing with the crypto boon lurching into illuminati/council of 300 type stuff became more of a distraction than anything.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Is every LI going to have massive tits and asses, or will we get some diversity with some more petite women?

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes