4.30 star(s) 33 Votes

Steve.m

Jan 21, 2023
new game is out. any lovely member has membership of his patreon? if yes, would you kindly share a link with us?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
You actually do have sex scenes with exactly half of them at 23, with 16 being possible to impregnate.
I said bang, i have never consider a handjob and the likes banging a chick lol. Some of those the biggest teases no less - Reno has pulled you off, openly dresses slutty for you benefit and flashes you without prompting... yet we still have yet to play hid the sausage with that one lol. The Neighbour was so horny she was openly playing with herself and was quickly putty in your hands... did we fuck her? Did we buggery... we didn't even whisk her off to the harem mansion to have another pop at it (so dev will have to find excuse for MC to return to the old home despite there being no reason to that i can think of... maybe hire her for one of our many arising new jobs?). Either way yeah we have not banged half them yet including most of the family (I get feeling maybe dev is gonna hold out the mom on us till last the cheeky sod haha)

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
I said bang, i have never consider a handjob and the likes banging a chick lol. Some of those the biggest teases no less - Reno has pulled you off, openly dresses slutty for you benefit and flashes you without prompting... yet we still have yet to play hid the sausage with that one lol. The Neighbour was so horny she was openly playing with herself and was quickly putty in your hands... did we fuck her? Did we buggery... we didn't even whisk her off to the harem mansion to have another pop at it (so dev will have to find excuse for MC to return to the old home despite there being no reason to that i can think of... maybe hire her for one of our many arising new jobs?). Either way yeah we have not banged half them yet including most of the family (I get feeling maybe dev is gonna hold out the mom on us till last the cheeky sod haha)
I'm with you, handjobs, blowjobs, feet jobs :sick::sick::sick: and boob job are not sex, they are sex acts. Unless the pecker goes in the pussy or the chocolate starfish it is not sex.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Brighton City Empire [v0.06] [Fatality17] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,09 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,09 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Did he fattened the cast further i wonder. Every new woman in the game in the past few updates were 100 pounds fatter then the ones before and previous ones got fattened up as well.

I happy for you guys who love morbidly obesse ladies but this didn't start out as such and i am sad it's turning into one. Nothing showcases better this than the "landlady" on the banner. Look at her on the banner (she is the middle one at the top row) then on screenshot0014.

Still, going to play this update. See how it goes.

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes