4.30 star(s) 33 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Do not really need one.
Actually.. :HideThePain:
I for the very life of me couldn't unlock the sex scenes with dad's new wife and daughters. The game tells you that stats increased but to me it seems like that increases whatever option you pick. It turned out they don't increase the same way and you can fall behind the required threshold and there is a difference between answers in terms how much points they give you. It's just that the game won't tell you about it. You will just miss the scenes.
Don't know if this changed since then to be fair or it was just a one time thing.

Last edited:

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Not sure either, something after the scene w/Rooki and the end of the update, because I was able to load an auto save from right after that scene and it seems to be working. Couldn't skip, but there's only 1 decision you have to make between that point and end of last update, so wasn't too hard to click through

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
loved this update....now it seems mc is preparing for tatal domination,...and the pinky and brain innuendo was fantastic with the futuristic shit happening after....well done dev

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Do not really need one. But there are two mods that will boost your money and stats with the females. You basically can catch them all or reject any you do not want.
You kinda need it as there are scenes you can miss if doing some wrong choices.

porflakos

Nov 24, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Gallery Unlocked & anonuser1999 Easy Mode (Easy mode is optional since you can chose to use it or not on start):

Brighton City Empire 0.05 :
Mega /

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
Update it please bro

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Actually.. :HideThePain:
I for the very life of me couldn't unlock the sex scenes with dad's new wife and daughters. The game tells you that stats increased but to me it seems like that increases whatever option you pick. It turned out they don't increase the same way and you can fall behind the required threshold and there is a difference between answers in terms how much points they give you. It's just that the game won't tell you about it. You will just miss the scenes.
Don't know if this changed since then to be fair or it was just a one time thing.
You need to do the choices that makes her more submissive or if that doesnt work there is a the choice when the stepmom wears the lingerie for the MC and he says this is a mistake and gets ready to leave and then she goes to stop him and then you can make the choice to continue or leave. IF that choice doesnt show up then you probably dont have enough submissive points with her.

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes