4.30 star(s) 33 Votes

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
It's hard to take anything seriously in this game, so this would be one of the very few games where a rapid pregnancy like that wouldn't just be horrifying
True I wouldn't be surprised if somehow our immaculate conception MC, or the timey wimey weirdness watchers, or the cold fusion reactor super tech secret basement, or the research that one lady alluded to, could contribute to accelerated pregnancies.

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
It's hard to take anything seriously in this game, so this would be one of the very few games where a rapid pregnancy like that wouldn't just be horrifying
There is a harem AVN with pregnancy that most of probably play that takes 15 in game day from conception to birth. So plausible for this also.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
True I wouldn't be surprised if somehow our immaculate conception MC, or the timey wimey weirdness watchers, or the cold fusion reactor super tech secret basement, or the research that one lady alluded to, could contribute to accelerated pregnancies.
Considering every girl in the world in this game is curvy to the point of parody, I wouldn't find it weird for pregnancies to simply be visible from very early on and only get bigger and bigger.

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
Considering every girl in the world in this game is curvy to the point of parody, I wouldn't find it weird for pregnancies to simply be visible from very early on and only get bigger and bigger.
Maybe the kids are stored in the boobs... :unsure:

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
anyone else having an issue with the missing phone? got to the scene after Aqina and the phone aint popping out to read the texts from the other girls. not using the mod this time round.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Not every one there were like 4 background npcs in this update that were like Irl c cup at best though possibly b or a. I was momentarily confused when MC walked past them on the street.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
anyone else having an issue with the missing phone? got to the scene after Aqina and the phone aint popping out to read the texts from the other girls. not using the mod this time round.
The extreme right edge of the screen, click it.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Speaking of which, can we talk about how the incest tag no longer applies? MC just got told he's not related to anybody, so now at best we've got a few bits of in-laws and adopteds... Yay. Major draw is now dead.
Was kind of a weird decision from the dev cause in Patreon's eyes it's still verboten, but the more extreme fans of the kink such as yourself are now feeling put out... Not sure what the plan there was.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blue3252

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
The extreme right edge of the screen, click it.
nothing doing, i know previous updates had the edge of the phone on the extreme right of the screen, had to hover the cursor to get it to pop slightly out. now nothing. gonna try a fresh install and see if that makes a diference

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
Was kind of a weird decision from the dev cause in Patreon's eyes it's still verboten, but the more extreme fans of the kink such as yourself are now feeling put out... Not sure what the plan there was.
That mostly happens when devs have no idea what they're doing regarding Patreon.
The scene with MC fucking his Step-mother and step-sisters alone can get him banned...
So making MC unrelated to everybody just show that this devs, like so many other, has no idea what he's doing.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
nothing doing, i know previous updates had the edge of the phone on the extreme right of the screen, had to hover the cursor to get it to pop slightly out. now nothing. gonna try a fresh install and see if that makes a diference
Yeah your install isn't working as intended then, good luck with the reinstall.

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes