4.30 star(s) 33 Votes
Jun 7, 2023
Speaking of which, can we talk about how the incest tag no longer applies? MC just got told he's not related to anybody, so now at best we've got a few bits of in-laws and adopteds... Yay. Major draw is now dead.

Hopefully someone makes a patch to put it back in

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Was kind of a weird decision from the dev cause in Patreon's eyes it's still verboten, but the more extreme fans of the kink such as yourself are now feeling put out... Not sure what the plan there was.
Trying to cover himself i am sure but of course such a twist is statistically impossible so he is trying to do so in a way that not so much offends but is so daft no one, i mean no one can take it seriously. Never the less a patch removing a couple of lines of dialogue would make most sense... he is not rewriting anything with this i see, just having a couple of renders which if removed would utterly remove said twist at the exact same time as if they were never meant to be there in the first place lol.

Still even leaving that aside if we never see the robots again i would be happy, dumb them being there with revelations clearly ill suited for everything the game has presented so far.-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I'm so sick of all these lame ass games that make you manually type in character relationships. Especially before the game starts. Make your own damn incest patch. This lazy choose your own adventure method never comes out right contextually.

screenshot0001.png

And then this is the first thing we see after making like 10 decisions before the game starts. No doubt a perfect representation of the level of stupidity we can expect. Deleted.

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I'm so sick of all these lame ass games that make you manually type in character relationships. Especially before the game starts. Make your own damn incest patch. This lazy choose your own adventure method never comes out right contextually.

View attachment 4047941

And then this is the first thing we see after making like 10 decisions before the game starts. No doubt a perfect representation of the level of stupidity we can expect. Deleted.
Good riddance.

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
Actually.. :HideThePain:
I for the very life of me couldn't unlock the sex scenes with dad's new wife and daughters. The game tells you that stats increased but to me it seems like that increases whatever option you pick. It turned out they don't increase the same way and you can fall behind the required threshold and there is a difference between answers in terms how much points they give you. It's just that the game won't tell you about it. You will just miss the scenes.
Don't know if this changed since then to be fair or it was just a one time thing.
If you use the easymod it allows you to add 100 of each stat to each girl which will put you over those thresholds.

Reactions: caspian90 and kwazi

foxi.

Apr 3, 2022
hey guys,
can someone tell me how TF you switch to the next page on the girls stats screen on the mobile?!?
Clicking on the white circles doesn't do anything for me - is there a hotkey for that or something similar?
girlscreen.jpg

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
hey guys,
can someone tell me how TF you switch to the next page on the girls stats screen on the mobile?!?
Clicking on the white circles doesn't do anything for me - is there a hotkey for that or something similar?
View attachment 4050281
small arrow right/left side where there's a black space. the arrows will turn white once you move your mouse over them!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ennoch

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
Yeah your install isn't working as intended then, good luck with the reinstall.
thanks but the fresh install did nothing to solve this. still no phone pops out. will try a new playthrough and see if that solves this issue.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Do you guys think Easy Mode is unnecessary, especially if you don't care about getting every girl, or do you think it makes the game a more enjoyable experience ? That is, it's how the game should have been from the start and without it, it will be hard to get any girls even the ones that you really care for ?

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Do you guys think Easy Mode is unnecessary, especially if you don't care about getting every girl, or do you think it makes the game a more enjoyable experience ? That is, it's how the game should have been from the start and without it, it will be hard to get any girls even the ones that you really care for ?

The easy mode in this game is universal. Yeah, it is kinda sweet; not having to think how you will breed them all like pokemon.

Having it as a baseline couldve been fine, nowadays it doesnt really matter. We see, we breed!

Reactions: panzermaster

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
The easy mode in this game is universal. Yeah, it is kinda sweet; not having to think how you will breed them all like pokemon.

Having it as a baseline couldve been fine, nowadays it doesnt really matter. We see, we breed!
Not for me. Candy talking for five minutes was enough to max out my revulsion meter. She's off my list permanently. :cautious:

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain
4.30 star(s) 33 Votes