2.80 star(s) 8 Votes

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I think this game had a good balance between grinding and events.
I also would have liked to see a bad bad ending ( I kinda prefer those) but in this case I dont mind that much.
A female protagonist to fall and be destined to get up on her feet again. why not. seems like sth. we dont find very often around here ;)

Good work, I d totally play another game presented by this dev!

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to obtain CG n.5?
Realtor path. I got it on the 9th go of the job, not sure if that's the same for everyone or if there's any tie-in with stats (100 or close to 100 on eloquence, 0 everything else). Slept with the uncle and park stranger beforehand but don't think either of those are conditions.
#12 is sex scene with williams. IIRC you need to meet him and accept his help until he propose to you and get favor+100. I think.
Ah, that was it. I think he has to be met in a few places (Massage Parlour and Realtor at least) before the NYE meeting on the second year, and I wasn't bothering with one of them on each run.

Reactions: Xelantrop

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
I managed to get the Happy Ending but it does not have any scene/s

Trick is when it becomes available,
to spam a job without having its needed outfit - this uses up 1 month each time.
Managed to have 2.5 M in 2 years, so I got the only Happy Ending in game (get taken and sold)

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes