• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
2.80 star(s) 8 Votes

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I think this game had a good balance between grinding and events.
I also would have liked to see a bad bad ending ( I kinda prefer those) but in this case I dont mind that much.
A female protagonist to fall and be destined to get up on her feet again. why not. seems like sth. we dont find very often around here ;)

Good work, I d totally play another game presented by this dev!

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to obtain CG n.5?
Realtor path. I got it on the 9th go of the job, not sure if that's the same for everyone or if there's any tie-in with stats (100 or close to 100 on eloquence, 0 everything else). Slept with the uncle and park stranger beforehand but don't think either of those are conditions.
#12 is sex scene with williams. IIRC you need to meet him and accept his help until he propose to you and get favor+100. I think.
Ah, that was it. I think he has to be met in a few places (Massage Parlour and Realtor at least) before the NYE meeting on the second year, and I wasn't bothering with one of them on each run.

Reactions: Xelantrop

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
I managed to get the Happy Ending but it does not have any scene/s

Trick is when it becomes available,
to spam a job without having its needed outfit - this uses up 1 month each time.
Managed to have 2.5 M in 2 years, so I got the only Happy Ending in game (get taken and sold)

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes