2.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Yanjii09

May 5, 2020
Impossible to complete the game without sacrificing the main characters dignity. In the universe it's apparently impossible to make any money without getting raped. Apparently you take on your fathers debt and owe 12 million dollars. Not sure if there is a good ending. I finally realized there was no way to complete the game without getting raped so i tried finishing it. Bad ending where the rest of your life is affected by the decisions the game forces you to make to make the money. There might be a better ending but i don't have the patience nor the time to put up with this bs.
Yeah i was also finding a route without getting raped. Until i came here again searching for a walkthrough......
sadly no walkthrough yet

Reactions: Hirshum23

LEET

May 29, 2017
Yeah i was also finding a route without getting raped. Until i came here again searching for a walkthrough......
sadly no walkthrough yet
The true ending is when she drinks herself to Oblivion. The other routes are romance routes. You are not trying to pay off your debt. Your goal is to sucker a guy into doing it for you.

Reactions: Hirshum23

Storonnik

Jan 17, 2019
I can find data to save, but they are in the registry. The way to gamedata:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BananaKing\Broke Girl

Reactions: lwx595

laughobob2

Dec 16, 2019
Here's a guide in chinese:

Put the chinese stuff, 1-23 into google translator. Use some of your smarts to parse through the translated text, and choose choices in the game accordingly

Reactions: inck43

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
i'm missing the 3rd and 7th scene, can someone tell me how to unlock them or share a save file?

Or if anyone knows how to edit assembly-csharp.dll to unlock gallery, would be nice.

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes