2.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Slaybrood

Aug 20, 2017
Whenever I launch the game, its asking me to login to something. Then whatever button I press, an error goes into a loop. Rawr... I wanna play this T____T

EDIT: Nevermind. My Switch controller was plugged it and that caused the errors

Last edited:

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
There's a glitch where you press the ENTER button on your keyboard repeatedly during working hours you'll keep making money and gain stats without returning to your home, but you can't do it if there's a special event through.

Reactions: Muramasa0

jack38

Jun 23, 2019
Here are the endings I found, if anyone care.
Bad #1 Label 'true ending' but you end up become drunkard? This seems the default.
Bad #2 Rich guy pay off your debt, but timid guy kills you. This happen when you sleep with both of them.
Good#1 Happy ever after with the timid guy. If you sleep with him you get 3mil +100 favor. Asset broker path.
Good#2 Happy ever after with the rich businessman. He auto pay off your debt. Bargirl path.
Good#3 Label 'good ending'. Payoff debt on your own. Will say something about back to become high class girl again. This is different from the so called 'true ending' bad#1.

Reactions: Seraphiel

Seraphiel

Dec 8, 2017
Here are the endings I found, if anyone care.
Bad #1 Label 'true ending' but you end up become drunkard? This seems the default.
Bad #2 Rich guy pay off your debt, but timid guy kills you. This happen when you sleep with both of them.
Good#1 Happy ever after with the timid guy. If you sleep with him you get 3mil +100 favor. Asset broker path.
Good#2 Happy ever after with the rich businessman. He auto pay off your debt. Bargirl path.
Good#3 Label 'good ending'. Payoff debt on your own. Will say something about back to become high class girl again. This is different from the so called 'true ending' bad#1.
I'm also quite interested in knowing all the endings. Could a walkthrough or checklist be posted, perhaps? Excellent game! I'd like to see every part of it.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
if you're going left to right top to bottom. 10 appears to be spoiler: Richard when you get a stranger's offer of $2M for sex

14 is spoiler: Winning Adrian's favour - you have to meet him at the clothes store first and endure the girls insults, then you meet him at the bar and have to choose the correct options each time you see him. tell him your story, refuse his first date offer, tell him it's business and then accept his offer to get the scene
Many thanks for the #14, that was the only one I didn't unlock....till now. Thanks.

Hirshum23

Nov 7, 2019
View attachment 321574

Overview:
Owing ten million overnight, the spoiled rich girl has no choice but to get out there and find herself a job.
Yet the world is cruel and moral has decayed, all men want is to seduce and insult her with money.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-06-10
Release Date: 2019-06-01
Developer: Banana King
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Important Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

View attachment 321567 View attachment 321568 View attachment 321569 View attachment 321570 View attachment 321571 View attachment 321572 View attachment 321573
Impossible to complete the game without sacrificing the main characters dignity. In the universe it's apparently impossible to make any money without getting raped. Apparently you take on your fathers debt and owe 12 million dollars. Not sure if there is a good ending. I finally realized there was no way to complete the game without getting raped so i tried finishing it. Bad ending where the rest of your life is affected by the decisions the game forces you to make to make the money. There might be a better ending but i don't have the patience nor the time to put up with this bs.

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes