Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Can somebody tell me what is the prostitution tag for? And, for the dev, if there is going to be ntr/sharing/etc. Just to know
Wait, you don't share the girls, right ?
with jobs like prostiution i really do hope you get the option to share some of your girls.
The MC will be able to pimp one of the characters, but that's optional. No other NTR/sharing planned.
This is the demo but is the full version available for sale? Or is it still in development
This is the initial release. The game is still in dev.
Whenever I get 10 magic, it tells me "Lost Perk [Dextrous] from having <10 SPD" and "Lost Perk [Sneaky] from having <10 STL" and then gets stuck looping those messages.
Seems to happen whenever I get 10 speed too, "Gained Perk [Dexterous] from having 10 SPD" just gets stuck looping.
Thanks for the report. Will fix this right away.

Reactions: Scrination

burnerbud

Jul 30, 2022
for a demo, it's pretty fleshed out. i enjoy the mechanics, as well as the option of choosing between dom and sub scenes. looking forward to seeing it further developed

awaf113

Oct 10, 2019
Also getting infinite loop of messages about lost perks after buying books III, which gave me over 10 magic

Loreth08

Jul 19, 2022
When i saw the prostitution tag and then the preview images, I thought that the mc is selling themselves to fantasy girls.
Turns out it's just about an optional thing for 1 of the girls.
...now that I mentioned this. Why hasn't anyone made a game where we (the mc) would be the one getting hired by the heroines to make love/sex/fuck them or dom them(or be a sub to them)?
Like we have to find out what each girls like and sweet spot, train our stamina/technique/strenght, so we slowly turn them into our harem or just a few of them?
Heck, the dev can even put in an gay/lesbian optionto change the mc or the customers or have both.

Does anyone know where i can post a suggestion like this?

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
BrokeInIsekai-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Broke in Isekai [v.5] [Noxurtica]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
  • The EN Boosters in game currently dont work.
  • Having more EN Would also be nice.
  • Adding Reputation to the Hud would be Helpful
  • Home (when you click on it after buying it just says Yes or No) Seems to work for Sleep at least though.
  • Having to go to a Tavern every day to get food isn't really fun.
  • I know its still in Development but having the gallery up soon would be nice and be sure to give access to the alternate scenes if a choice was made.
  • You get the choice between Sub And Dom for a lot of scenes but it doesn't tell you what's going to happen. Having that as an option would be nice. (Generally i prefer Submissive but I'm not as much of fan of your options so instead I have to go with Dom.)

Last edited:

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
When i saw the prostitution tag and then the preview images, I thought that the mc is selling themselves to fantasy girls.
Turns out it's just about an optional thing for 1 of the girls.
...now that I mentioned this. Why hasn't anyone made a game where we (the mc) would be the one getting hired by the heroines to make love/sex/fuck them or dom them(or be a sub to them)?
Like we have to find out what each girls like and sweet spot, train our stamina/technique/strenght, so we slowly turn them into our harem or just a few of them?
Heck, the dev can even put in an gay/lesbian optionto change the mc or the customers or have both.

Does anyone know where i can post a suggestion like this?
Interesting suggestion. Will look into it.

• The EN Boosters in game currently dont work.
  • Having more EN Would also be nice.
  • Adding Reputation to the Hud would be Helpful
  • Home (when you click on it after buying it just says Yes or No) Seems to work for Sleep at least though.
  • Having to go to a Tavern every day to get food isn't really fun.
  • I know its still in Development but having the gallery up soon would be nice and be sure to give access to the alternate scenes if a choice was made.
  • You get the choice between Sub And Dom for a lot of scenes but it doesn't tell you what's going to happen. Having that as an option would be nice. (Generally i prefer Submissive but I'm not as much of fan of your options so instead I have to go with Dom.)
Great feedback, thank you. Will make the changes. Gallery coming soon, but not sure if it'll allow alternate version, as choosing sub/dom does have some ramification to the plot/relationship in some cases, which is also why it's sub/dom choice instead of choosing scenes.

Is femdom avoidable?
Yes.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Ikillforbread

Sep 27, 2020
Really love that you can choose to do sub or dom for each encounter. Implementing that scene replay will make me sub to the patreon for sure.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote