CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
Yes, I know this is a furry game, and my question is the equivalent of asking "Is NtR AvOiDaBlE?" so please excuse me for that.

Is there a way to humanize all NPCs? I know you can play as human, but I really dislike snouts on the NPCs.
Yeah there is, when you are in-game you click on Me>Encounters>Species and turn all species you don't want spawning to %0, only affects generic npc's tho.

sasha2

Nov 3, 2022
Yes, I know this is a furry game, and my question is the equivalent of asking "Is NtR AvOiDaBlE?" so please excuse me for that.

Is there a way to humanize all NPCs? I know you can play as human, but I really dislike snouts on the NPCs.
There's a mod called humanSkinMod, you can get it on the Discord.
It's probably the only mod in there that got more thumbs down reactions than any other mod.
Also, it's from August, and changes many files, so it might be out of date and not work correctly.

Reactions: Ethernetwork

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
I hope they add a custom cellmate option one day.

All these character stories are fine and all but they feel so forced, like if you want any progression in the game you have to submit to whatever character and the fetish they slap them with.

An easy example is the hypo stuff in this latest version, want to engage with the hypno stuff? You will be forced to sub if you want to engage with that fetish content: which quite literally gate-keeps anyone running a dom/straight character.

Let me make a character for my character to interact/control so it doesn't feel like I'm playing with someone else's oc.

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
I feel this game is underrated as fuck. It deserves much more attention and fame. Kudos to the dev, especially for that awesome customized graphics which we can see on the right side. Its awesome.

I wish other games with character creation somehow adopt it.

I Just hope they don't milk it like Trails in tainted space, New life, Lilith's throne etc etc.
Absolute god tier developer coded a superior game framework in a fraction of the time that entire (very well-funded) teams took to do it

Reactions: MercurialQuark

Gilibertolo

Aug 23, 2018
I really hope that in future updates they will addres our member size. I mean, in many of the Anal training they talk about the horse dildo as the final exam, but you can have a bigger cock than that.

ForgetfulBear

Jun 10, 2017

All these character stories are fine and all but they feel so forced, like if you want any progression in the game you have to submit to whatever character and the fetish they slap them with.

An easy example is the hypo stuff in this latest version, want to engage with the hypno stuff? You will be forced to sub if you want to engage with that fetish content: which quite literally gate-keeps anyone running a dom/straight character.

Let me make a character for my character to interact/control so it doesn't feel like I'm playing with someone else's oc.
I've always had the same problem with CoC and TiTS. Loads of customization and choice of fetish participation until you want to advance a plot arc, and suddenly you have to engage with the author's OC only on their terms.

goug

Jul 28, 2017
Damn, I was excited for more Jacki content, but looking at the changelog... no thanks.

knownelias

Jul 31, 2022
I mean, it's the fursona of a very degenerate person. Pretty sure it was specifically commisioned to be like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Love how damn moddable this game is. Don't like something? You can literally fix it yourself. brb gonna mod that protogen mod into two seperate races cause the old gagged face was hilarious.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2023
I enjoyed this game a lot even as someone who dislikes furry, I just wish there were more options and interactions for the random encounter NPCs that you can customize since I don`t interact much with the named NPCs as they are all furry.

Still, pretty good stuff, with a lot of potential

Reactions: CuumWizard

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020

The game is very easy to mod. Build the route yourself.

There's also already a hypno mod that adds a lot of things.

Limbix

Jul 25, 2021
So, I think I found a consistent crash with Jaki involving her strapon anal scene, when you hit the "make her cum" option to progress, the game crashes.

Ethernetwork

Oct 9, 2018
Absolute god tier developer coded a superior game framework in a fraction of the time that entire (very well-funded) teams took to do it
Wasn't Lilith's Throne the same way though? One person making a pretty decent 'engine' (I've checked out the source) for a game just like these guys, the problem is that they didn't follow through with content updates.

I say this as a fan of both games.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Wasn't Lilith's Throne the same way though? One person making a pretty decent 'engine' (I've checked out the source) for a game just like these guys, the problem is that they didn't follow through with content updates.

Didn't LT turn into unnavigable spaghetti of code?

OrangePeel

Oct 27, 2017

I think there's a big difference in the devs' competency IMO. The BDCC dev is an absolute rock star.

menny

May 28, 2017
Didn't LT turn into unnavigable spaghetti of code?
I think it's just more cumbersome mode wise and after a point the size becomes unwarranted if you want to do a bunch. Every mod slows the game down over time and makes loading worse the more you have compared to this one.

4.70 star(s) 50 Votes