OrangePeel

Oct 27, 2017
Worth noting that there's a big difference with using something like JavaFX vs using an actual game engine like Godot.
Yup, but I mean that using proper tooling (and making the game in a modular way to allow easy community contributions) is part of being a good dev.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Hope they add a way to affect fetish weighting on spawns eventually. Disabling actions is nice, but it can end up with generating npcs that only want to do said actions which makes things awkward.

majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
Is there a way to access the engineering bay, so far I can only go in once when helping alex or go in there when doing the Tavi route which I don't wanna do.

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
Not finished, not a lot of freedom in what you can do (yes, you're a prisoner, but i mean freedom to choose to do x or y given any situation).

That being said, fairly fleshed out and fun, somewhat interesting story with some wholesome moments.

Polyushko

Jun 12, 2017
This game got a whole lot of SS13 references. Now I believe the dev of this game unironically played Skyrats or Splurt servers, or something

Polyushko

Jun 12, 2017
did not see any why not tell a few?
Bluespace being explained on the Mining operations
Syndicate Soldiers can be saw in some events. To see them without going to said events, you need to:
Click "DG"> "Animation Browser" > click "DG" again > "settings" > "NPC/PC(whatever you feel like)" > Click on ">" once or twice (both have the options) > "Syndicate Agent"
1702087755843.png
Different departments with colourschemes of newest /tg/codes (Security are blue, medical is greenish-blue, engineering is yellow, but this can also be found in Star Trek so whatever, minus the security one. Also security was red before, it seems broken dreams correctional center is also more "modern" on this sense)

saderlane

May 24, 2022
Enjoyed the game, but it would be nice if you could toggle features like "Disable/Enable Gay/Futa/etc" content. I like the idea of the blueshift stuff and the technology CNC but not a fan of my character getting dicks in his ass.

Jan 21, 2022
Enjoyed the game, but it would be nice if you could toggle features like "Disable/Enable Gay/Futa/etc" content. I like the idea of the blueshift stuff and the technology CNC but not a fan of my character getting dicks in his ass.
There is a option to turn of what npc there (As in peachboys, male, female etc)

Reactions: WindySakura

saderlane

May 24, 2022
There is a option to turn of what npc there (As in peachboys, male, female etc)
Yeah, but there are still the main characters that have content I would enjoy if it wasn't gay/futa. The freeuse stuff with Alex's tech is cool, but I don't want to play through it cause gay content isn't my thing.

Koburo

May 30, 2017
Yeah, but there are still the main characters that have content I would enjoy if it wasn't gay/futa. The freeuse stuff with Alex's tech is cool, but I don't want to play through it cause gay content isn't my thing.
What the hell are you talking about? All of the written gay content in this is just Alex (who is unfinished) and some other one-off completely optional encounters, and that's if you play as a male character.
The majority of the story is locked behind Tavi (dom... female?), with the only other characters who have any kind of deeper interaction being Rahi and Jacki (sub female).

I really hope the game gets male characters who you can interact with like Rahi and Jacki soon, there's not much you can do with the randomly generated characters.

matjay1978

Apr 30, 2020
Just genuinely curious has anyone else tried the hypnokink mod and if so how do you solve the puzzle to unlock the chastity? I have been at it for a while and have 0 clue how to solve it.

saderlane

May 24, 2022
What the hell are you talking about? All of the written gay content in this is just Alex (who is unfinished) and some other one-off completely optional encounters, and that's if you play as a male character.
The majority of the story is locked behind Tavi (dom... female?), with the only other characters who have any kind of deeper interaction being Rahi and Jacki (sub female).

I really hope the game gets male characters who you can interact with like Rahi and Jacki soon, there's not much you can do with the randomly generated characters.
I'm also talking about the Futa characters. I don't care if it's in the game, just wish there was a toggle so I could explore the various kinks in the game without it being gay or futa.

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
I'm also talking about the Futa characters. I don't care if it's in the game, just wish there was a toggle so I could explore the various kinks in the game without it being gay or futa.
I think the main issue is you need to be a certain sexuality (irl) to advance in the story and unlock each piece of content in this game.

Most issues with this could be solved if the dev creates a different path for all questlines, add a dom/submissive path and allow us the change the gender of all characters, not just the generic npc's.

You have to dredge through so much forced content to get any actual choice in this game and it makes you feel disgusting if you aren't gay and submissive in real life. :(

Reactions: Yukemoto

saderlane

May 24, 2022
I think the main issue is you need to be a certain sexuality (irl) to advance in the story and unlock each piece of content in this game.

Most issues with this could be solved if the dev creates a different path for all questlines, add a dom/submissive path and allow us the change the gender of all characters, not just the generic npc's.

You have to dredge through so much forced content to get any actual choice in this game and it makes you feel disgusting if you aren't gay and submissive in real life. :(
I was able to get through without most of the gay content. Just don't use sexual moves on the few male characters in the final escape and it worked out. There's some opportunity to be the dom near the end, depending on how you fix the character (I forgot her name), but it is very sub focused, or switch with sub-leaning tendencies.
The devs say in the game they're working on other paths to escape and endings and some of them will probably be more dominant.

I do think they need a way to switch the genders/genitals of plot important NPCs. Being able not being able to do a lot of the content because it was gay was a major letdown.

Reactions: SiggySky
4.70 star(s) 50 Votes