4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Graphics do look pretty cool for Koikatsu. I think this is possibly Ambient Occlusion, and self-shadowing of course :D Definitely not Blender though, most Koikatsu devs aren't really that skilled (I know I'm not that skilled either :() - I mean, they ARE using Koikatsu >.>

Tbh the red-flag for me is that it's also available in Spanish, whenever Koikatsu games also have a Spanish translation, the English translation is most likely going to be shit.
Looks like normal KK to me. To achieve this effect: Scene Effects > under Miscellaneous > Outline Thickness to the max.

May 29, 2022
Looks like normal KK to me. To achieve this effect: Scene Effects > under Miscellaneous > Outline Thickness to the max.
It IS normal KK, they're just using some kind of Ambient Occlusion. I don't think having thicker lines makes KK look like that, it looks.. awfully darker than normal.

gatcher2

Nov 5, 2020
Damn another "lessons in love" copycat that tries to get me to feel bad for wanting to fuck pixels.

• Sad
Reactions: $@~

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
The power of Google Translate. :| Heck, most Japanese to MTL English games had better punctuation and grammar than Spanish to MTL English games. But I notice that the translations are just really formal for some reason. Maybe there's a reason why. I wish there was a translator that could translate sentences less formally :confused:

I mean who the fuck says this in a normal situation?: "Hello madam, may I participate in sexual intercourse with you? Regards, MC." Usually they'd be more straight forward and say "Hey, I'm horny, I need pussy ASAP."
Lol,honestly even I at 9 years old,knew english better than any MTL,you see normally in US and Europe the english language is a "dominant" language,even so spanish people keep failing to reach that point :4Head:

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Holy crap I was not expected for some gore in that last thumbnail. Those are some cray cray high school students... yet an interesting overview plot.
1658653424936.png

Reactions: rKnight

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I liked the game. Pretty good story, good drawing, pretty girls, drama and emotions.
MC is annoying with his indecisiveness and worthlessness, but that seems to be the whole point.
It seems and I hope that in the course of the story, having gone through trials and challenges, he will learn something, collect all his "fragments" together and become a better person.

Reactions: jinxw1

Biggering

Jul 23, 2022
I liked the game. Pretty good story, good drawing, pretty girls, drama and emotions.
MC is annoying with his indecisiveness and worthlessness, but that seems to be the whole point.
It seems and I hope that in the course of the story, having gone through trials and challenges, he will learn something, collect all his "fragments" together and become a better person.
Thank you so much! comments like this make me cry, I fell kinda depressed lately since the release, but I think it's normal, I will continue doing my job and become a better developer, and apologies for the "Engrish" , I pay a translator on Fiverr, and well... the results apparently are very mediocre, and now I need to hire someone else to help me with the translation. Again, thank you so much my friend!

• Red Heart
Reactions: m4pII

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
By chance, will there be a Mac version in the future? The program I use for Windows games hasn't been working.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm not sure, maybe in the next few days I will try but I don't guarantee anything my friend
No problem. Worst-case scenario if you're unable, I'll still give it a shot. I'll have to transfer the game to my old laptop.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
The MC losing agency of his actions is definitely a point I won't like... but let's where it goes I guess. Just please, fix that lag when navigating through the sandbox. Every interactable elements all are delayed or something.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes