4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Very disappointed in the story. The MC is a psychiatrist and trained to speak and listen to peoples problems but he acts like a fucking moron that can't talk. Absolute utter garbage story because you have an MC that is trained to do one thing and does not know how to do his job.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Fix that sandbox navigation please. Its so damn laggy.
It's worst than that.. you can't even navigate the school there is no doors to click on.. the hallway view is utter garbage.. hallway views should be you looking down the hallway not looking out the window. You can't go from hallway to office you have to exit to entrance than to office. So how can you even call that navigation?

betaseeker

Feb 18, 2022
Thank you so much!, the new update is coming very very soon ;) , do you have any extra feedback to share with me?
Well first is that there's some minor English grammatical errors but thankfully nothing that leads to confusion as I easily get the correct word/correction.

Second is that I'm actually quite concerned how the player can be potentially mislead into thinking that they should finish the first girl's route to continue progress with the game. It really gave me a strong impression of that with the fact that I was constantly checking the objectives on how to further progress in the game.

Also, about the first girl's route ending with her living with you - the big problem is that there's potential that it gets in the way of you building up relationship with the 2 other girls.

Last I have is that I thank you for picking such nice BGM for the scenes. A lot of visual novels have BGMs that fail to give me a strong impression but yours does pretty well and the timing is almost all ironed out already - so keep it up!

Also, the creepy pasta vibes at the very start of the story really intrigued me. Looking forward to find out more about it! Count me in as your new discord member ;)

EDIT: Invite no longer works sooo, may I ask for a new discord invite? :D
EDIT2: All good now, got it from your itch.io hahaha

Last edited:

Biggering

Jul 23, 2022
Hello everyone!

I'm going to finish the update tonight (I only need the translation... I hope it's finished soon ). I'm going to post a trailer and more images. I'm happy with how the game came out in terms of quality. The new content is around 80+ minutes. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me.

I would like to answer some questions right now:
1- Why did I take so long for this new update?
Well, the answer is very simple. Some people have noticed this: all my scenes and maps are made by me. I have skills in Blender and 3D MAX. If anyone has experience with modeling software, they are gonna understand this point. If not, don't worry. Just let me tell you... it can be very hard sometimes...why am I doing this? Why am I not just using the maps that have been used hundreds of times by other Koikatsu creators and focus more on the actual game? Because I want quality. The results speak for themselves. My objective is the same as in the beginning. Create a game with incredible graphics and an original story. What is the good news? I don't need to do two different libraries. The development time is getting shorter.
2-What about lewd content?
Lewd content is an important part of Broken Dreams because the story is about romance and mystery (and a few horror aspects). I'm gonna include mechanics like Teaching Feelings (interactive sex scenes), but in order to make that content, I need to tell you the story of every girl first... That's why there's practically no lewd content at all in the game so far, but don't worry. All the scenes are gonna be a cinematic experience (I'm not joking).
3-Will the English translation improve?
YES!!!! I have a new translator on my team and an editor. I would like to give my thanks to Protos for being part of the team!

My apologies for the inactivity. If you want to talk with me about the game, I'm open to questions and feedback. Thank you for all the support.

Have a nice day!
1.jpg

Biggering

Jul 23, 2022
Biggering

Hi dev, please look on to these.
Hello!

What platform are you playing on? (if you can tell me the specifications of your device it would be much better)

What's the problem? (long loading times, choppy animations...)

There is a problem that I have been able to detect, the animations between menus seem to cut off from time to time, but it is not a performance problem, it is an animation problem, and I am working on it.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
BrokenDreams-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

aq the quart

Jan 30, 2018
Fantastic project so far! Not too much lewd content, but love the premise and the mystery, and hope to see it fleshed out! Definitely a project to compete with Lessons in Love in terms of Koikatsu horror projects, as long as it maintains updates.

Regarding lewd content, hoping we get plenty of foot-stuff with Hana; was my biggest hope when she ditched her shoes in the office, heh. Besides, there were so many lovely scenes focused on her feet!
(Also the principal is ridiculously attractive despite her evilness, and hoping she'll be up for lewd content of any kind one day!)

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Natsumi is goddamned adorable, and I can't wait to break through those tsundere walls that Hana has built up around her

• Red Heart
Reactions: Biggering

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
Hey, just wanna say I'm loving it so far, but maybe get someone on your Discord or something to give it a proofread before finishing up next time. The english, while not completely broken, is sometimes iffy enough to be distracting. Good luck with the future, I'm looking forward to more of this one

• Red Heart
Reactions: Biggering

Biggering

Jul 23, 2022
Fantastic project so far! Not too much lewd content, but love the premise and the mystery, and hope to see it fleshed out! Definitely a project to compete with Lessons in Love in terms of Koikatsu horror projects, as long as it maintains updates.

Regarding lewd content, hoping we get plenty of foot-stuff with Hana; was my biggest hope when she ditched her shoes in the office, heh. Besides, there were so many lovely scenes focused on her feet!
(Also the principal is ridiculously attractive despite her evilness, and hoping she'll be up for lewd content of any kind one day!)
Thank you, about lewd content, this was the last update without sex interactions, I always put the story and character development upon everything else, but now we have the base to add so many interesting and juicy lewd scenes, I don't like spoilers, but I think it worth it this time; The story will continue the same rhythm, and sexy interactions are going to have their own place as a brand new mode connected of course with the lore of the whole game, so, to make it easier: the game will have hot moments in the main story and a complete interactive mode.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes