VN Ren'Py Abandoned Broken Hearts Club [Ep. 1-2 v0.2.1] [PsychIntent]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
View attachment 219576

The hell happened here? Broken neck, swollen forearm, what is this abomination?
After looking at this several times, I finally figured out exactly what was with the posing of this model. I blame my subconscious channeling of Attack of the Amazon Women. After fixing what was wrong with it I am re-rendering it right now, and the revision will be in the 1.0 release. Thank you for your honest and straightforward feedback.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I always wanted to play a game where the main character was a Latino Lil Dicky.

rosk0e

Jan 17, 2018
Finally checked this one out. I like the ADULT MC (nice change from seeing "big brother boy" everywhere). The dialogue for the mother-daughter & agent scenes were well done. To me, the rest seemed to just around with no real introduction (shower girl, laundry lady)

interested to see where it goes...ill check later episodes.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
@seamanq Congrats on releasing your game! (y)

You are taking the criticism well and now is definitely the perfect time to fix issues. Looking forward to the update, keep it up!

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Thank you for the kind and encouraging remarks. I released this knowing that I would need to make tweaks and changes. Even though some of the comments have been delivered somewhat harshly, I take all reasonable feedback into consideration and have made several major changes already. At least two of the characters will receive makeovers, and I will be increasing the number of renders where appropriate, which will help people to be able to "see" the characters in more realistic situations. I am already working on Episode 2.

4i4ak

Jan 6, 2019
I tried to start it on old mobile device, but the game stuck on MC name choice! Any idea how to proceed?
Edit: This happens on few other games too, the tablet is on KitKat 4.4.2 version...

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
When I play the game on an Android device, I hit return after entering the name, then it moves to the next option.

4i4ak

Jan 6, 2019
When I play the game on an Android device, I hit return after entering the name, then it moves to the next option.
That doesn't help, only the virtual keyboard hides for a second, than appear again and nothing changes...
Thanks for the answer.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I will research to find what I need to do to fix this for you.

4i4ak

Jan 6, 2019
Thank you in advance. But as I said it happens with other games too - Sisterly Lust, A New Home... So it will be interesting wath cause the problem - the device or some bug? From other side most of the mobile games run on this device properly... Enigma?

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Thank you in advance. But as I said it happens with other games too - Sisterly Lust, A New Home... So it will be interesting wath cause the problem - the device or some bug? From other side most of the mobile games run on this device properly... Enigma?
I think the problem is that we are all using Ren'py to make the Android editions, and I am not an Android developer, so I kind of have to take what it gives me unless I look for something else. I will do extra research to see if I can get to the bottom of why some Android platforms require an "ok" button, while others do not.

Reactions: 4i4ak

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Thanks for sharing this with us! I'm not a fan of the eye colour but apart of that she looks pretty fuckabl...nice. Yes, nice lol.
A big improvement in my opinion.
The eye color is kind of hard to see from a distance. It's Hazel with a hint of green. After looking at her again in closeup on the face, I wasn't happy with the eye materials I have used, so I changed them to something with a little more definition. The servers are having a problem with uploading images at the moment, so I can't upload it right now, but I will do so after things have stabilized a bit on the server side.

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
The eye color is kind of hard to see from a distance. It's Hazel with a hint of green. After looking at her again in closeup on the face, I wasn't happy with the eye materials I have used, so I changed them to something with a little more definition. The servers are having a problem with uploading images at the moment, so I can't upload it right now, but I will do so after things have stabilized a bit on the server side.
mandiII-closeup.png

Here she is.

Reactions: Moria
2.50 star(s) 10 Votes